Toxic Bosses - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic Bosses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not trying to deny the existence of toxic bosses. They are everywhere. Military, law enforcement, large corporations, and small businesses. How many supervisors have been demoted/fired under this administration as compared to the previous? I would venture BJ has handled more in a year than WH did in 16. I take exception to the unverified claim of coverups. I guess every time you don’t make an arrest at a domestic, it’s a coverup.
    How do you verify wrong doing if BJ simply refuses to investigate a claim??

Unregistered
    How do you verify wrong doing if BJ simply refuses to investigate a claim??
    Mr. Jones, go away or put your money where your mouth is and file a written, sworn citizen complaint. Very much doubt you will since it will open you to problems when your claims are found to be false.

Unregistered
    Deep bruises and a concussion on an ordinary citizen would result in someone going to jail. In this case, TG was given a free pass and no IA. That smells like a damn coverup.
    Really? Evidence or mere speculation and rumor? So, the Sheriff’s Office choose to ignore verbal, visible, and medical evidence of abuse? I guess they also failed to report the allegation to the favor house? Or, was it a conspiracy with the State’s Attorney? The SAO refused to prosecute a case of DV where there was clear evidence of at least one felony? I assume FDLE is also in on this as MG would have taken the case to them when the local prosecutors showed her the door. This is some deep state shat if you ask me. No IA ? Are you sure?

Unregistered
    Mr. Jones, go away or put your money where your mouth is and file a written, sworn citizen complaint. Very much doubt you will since it will open you to problems when your claims are found to be false.
    How many written sworn statements does Jones have to file. And what problems are you referring to

Unregistered
    Really Jones has tried every Avenue only to be turned away he filed a complaint the following day at Milton which went untouched. Then Four months later in person that started the lie that is the IA. Then personal complaint to The Sheriff which went untouched what else is there??

Unregistered
    What can be proven false? The woman spent the day at The chief deputies farm PROVEN FACT. The Chief deputy was called to the wreck PROVEN FACT. The woman left the scene without giving info PROVEN FACT. Milton PD claimed it was ok because she knew Chief Deputy PROVEN FACT. Woman spent the night at a residence of the Chief Deputy PROVEN FACT. Milton claims they had all information on woman PROVEN LIE. Jones made an complaint with the Sheriff FACT. Sheriff deferred to Milton's IA which cannot investigate a Deputy FACT.

Unregistered
    What can be proven false? The woman spent the day at The chief deputies farm PROVEN FACT. The Chief deputy was called to the wreck PROVEN FACT. The woman left the scene without giving info PROVEN FACT. Milton PD claimed it was ok because she knew Chief Deputy PROVEN FACT. Woman spent the night at a residence of the Chief Deputy PROVEN FACT. Milton claims they had all information on woman PROVEN LIE. Jones made an complaint with the Sheriff FACT. Sheriff deferred to Milton's IA which cannot investigate a Deputy FACT.
    What EXACTLY do you want done? You perceive some type of wrongdoing because the scene did not go the way you wanted or you’re used to telling others how to do their jobs and you were ignored. You a complaint was filed with MPD. Fine, they do their own investigations. You say you complained to the Sheriff and he did nothing. You don’t know if he did or not. An IA is only ordered if there is a possibility of suspension, demotion, or termination as a result of a specific allegation. So, what exactly do you want to see done?

Unregistered
    Really? Evidence or mere speculation and rumor? So, the Sheriff’s Office choose to ignore verbal, visible, and medical evidence of abuse? I guess they also failed to report the allegation to the favor house? Or, was it a conspiracy with the State’s Attorney? The SAO refused to prosecute a case of DV where there was clear evidence of at least one felony? I assume FDLE is also in on this as MG would have taken the case to them when the local prosecutors showed her the door. This is some deep state shat if you ask me. No IA ? Are you sure?
    You are either very naive, or a typical soother that refuses to accept your beloved higher ups are dirty.
    Photographs of bruises, report of a physician indicating a concussion, sworn statement of victim; a heavily edited report submitted to the SAO all but exonerating TG. Anyone else would have went to jail on the spot but not this time. But ironically, after the divorce, TG used one of his propert detectives to obtain property from the divorce and threatened to arrest MG son for grand theft at sons place of employment. Anyone else would have been told it's a civil matter and go back to the divorce judge. Also I find it interesting that TG was brought back to D4, where lives, to help get DM gone, and TG's finance HS was heavily involved in that too. All because Spencer is trying to cover his tracks. The same Spencer that used his position to influence the MPD officers to let the woman go with Spencer to his house overnight after she was drinking and pull out in front of the Jones. She was drinking that day, by the way. DON'T ACT LIKE THERE WERE NO COVERUPS. Jones go get em.

Unregistered
    Some of y'all need a tin foil hat

Unregistered
    Some of y'all need a tin foil hat
    It's so easy to deny and lie without proving facts.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast