Toxic Bosses - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic Bosses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still holds true under BJ's admin, even worse than Wendell. At least he had an open door and listened. To talk to BJ you have to go through his minions.

You people are acknowledging how bad the Administration is, if they will screw you what's the chances of them screwing the public.

Unregistered
    You people are acknowledging how bad the Administration is, if they will screw you what's the chances of them screwing the public.
    It's an absolute certainty that they are screwing the public. Coverups galore.

Unregistered
    It's an absolute certainty that they are screwing the public. Coverups galore.
    Name one coverup. Not speculation. Not conspiracy theory. One coverup....I’ll wait.

Unregistered
    Name one coverup. Not speculation. Not conspiracy theory. One coverup....I’ll wait.
    TG beating his wife is one. He is still employed.

Unregistered
    Cant believe you have the audacity to come on a thread talking about toxic bosses and look at the different types and go but there is no coverups. Your saying the other levels apply like the other posters claiming but choose to defend coverup. One word Dingleberry.

Unregistered
    Cant believe you have the audacity to come on a thread talking about toxic bosses and look at the different types and go but there is no coverups. Your saying the other levels apply like the other posters claiming but choose to defend coverup. One word Dingleberry.
    I have another word: hemorrhoid soothers. Ok thats two words but still...

Unregistered
    They are Bullies,arrogant,Indecisive,Incompetent,micromanag er,untruthful,suckup, egghead but by God dont you dare say they would ever cover something up. He's a real ball washer right there.

Unregistered
    They are Bullies,arrogant,Indecisive,Incompetent,micromanag er,untruthful,suckup, egghead but by God dont you dare say they would ever cover something up. He's a real ball washer right there.
    Not just bowling balls or the sheriff golf balls, but his ball balls..

Unregistered
    Not trying to deny the existence of toxic bosses. They are everywhere. Military, law enforcement, large corporations, and small businesses. How many supervisors have been demoted/fired under this administration as compared to the previous? I would venture BJ has handled more in a year than WH did in 16. I take exception to the unverified claim of coverups. I guess every time you don’t make an arrest at a domestic, it’s a coverup.

Unregistered
    Deep bruises and a concussion on an ordinary citizen would result in someone going to jail. In this case, TG was given a free pass and no IA. That smells like a damn coverup.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast