+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic Bosses

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or maybe your complaint has no merit
    Based on what? Is that how you cover things up just say it has no merit. Out of everything claimed in the complaint nothing has been proven false.

Unregistered
    Is that how you do it just say it has no merit even though nothing in the original complaint has been proven false. Its just the opposite Jones proved Tindell lied about having all the info when he played Wilson's sworn testimony stating seven times they didn't know who she was or where she went just listen to the testimony. Now say that didn't happen or disprove that.

Unregistered
    So you claim this complaint has no merit or deserves no attention is that how you side step a bad situation just conclude it has no merit. If you read the original post it was right after Jones went public and it was in response to an article in the press Gazette where the Sheriff of Santa Rosa County was doing damage control by saying all complaints would be investigated completely and fully and that's Bullshit Spencer was never investigated Johnson deferred to the Milton IA which cant investigate a deputy

Unregistered
    TG beating his wife is one. He is still employed.
    Beat his medically retired wife, while running around with HS. Nothing done, and NO condemnation on either of them!

Unregistered
    Beat his medically retired wife, while running around with HS. Nothing done, and NO condemnation on either of them!
    Ask TG did he do anything a normal civilian would have been arrested for?? Hell he's probably arrested guys for less than what he did. And there lies the problem.

Unregistered
    Ummm the Jones lady suspect didn't get arrested cause she is friend with a COP the same one friend with Tom Gumm. Y'all special cause y'all think y'all god and stuf.

Unregistered
    Y'all listen to the tape when Wilson said Angular said she said he didn't know that he knew that she knew. Tindell lied when he said no he didn't but Jones kept the same story cause y'all special and stuff.

Unregistered
    Ummm the Jones lady suspect didn't get arrested cause she is friend with a COP the same one friend with Tom Gumm. Y'all special cause y'all think y'all god and stuf.
    So answer the question TG

Unregistered
    There is no racial bigotry here. We do not look down on *****rs, kikes, wops or greasers.*
    Ummmm I'm not the person who would say all Santa Rosa Deputies are bad and would be extremely naive to assume you are even a LEO. But in the rare case you are you are a disgrace to the badge. You choose to attack an innocent citizen instead of listening to what he is saying. I've read a lot other threads on this sight and it's a sad day for LEOs like it has been said earlier you people would rather gossip about who is screwing who's wife or the one who shit all over the womans bathroom than following the law. This is a real classy place with a bunch of classy people. I used to be at ease when I saw a Sheriffs car now I'm wondering if it's one of those idiots on the loose. You people ought to be ashamed.Y'all special as filing.

Unregistered
    Ummmm I'm not the person who would say all Santa Rosa Deputies are bad and would be extremely naive to assume you are even a LEO. But in the rare case you are you are a disgrace to the badge. You choose to attack an innocent citizen instead of listening to what he is saying. I've read a lot other threads on this sight and it's a sad day for LEOs like it has been said earlier you people would rather gossip about who is screwing who's wife or the one who shit all over the womans bathroom than following the law. This is a real classy place with a bunch of classy people. I used to be at ease when I saw a Sheriffs car now I'm wondering if it's one of those idiots on the loose. You people ought to be ashamed.Y'all special as filing.
    Still didnt answer the question TG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast