Anyone see the realnews real fast video title"Arrest spark racial tension"? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Proves that leading by example isn't on target at times.I think its time for a fresh lead,and out with the old and in with the new!!!

Unregistered
    embarrassing to say the least

Unregistered
    joke..............................................

Unregistered
    pretty ****ed up when pasco is a better operation

Unregistered
    ATTENTION: Real News real Fast only tells you half of the story. He thrives on the negative which is part of what is wrong with this great country of ours. He's like our local TMZ only with no talent. He's an ambulance chaser. "Ambulance Chaser. A type of lawyer who ranks lower than a pile of excrement in terms of what he/she contributes to society" He sits there with his police scanner waiting for negative stuff to happen. Watch some of his news videos, that should explain it all. He aggravates people more than he should after something happens to them regardless of whether it is a victim or not. I suggest finding a new media outlet, not that many are different from this joker. Decide for yourself, stay positive and positive things happen. Feed off of this negativity and negative things will happen to you. Try being a real news reporter, don't blame others for your failures in life. Not one positive story on the first page of your site. Good positive stories aren't his style. If he tried telling the whole truth instead of what he wants you to hear, he might actually in some far off planet in the galaxy be considered a news reporter. I doubt he will change though. People like him never change.

Unregistered
    I think he is doing a great job..Hes hands on..And hes a good reporter...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are glad you jerkoffs went to TPD. Now go post on their blog and gtf outta here! Nothing but liers and troublemakers.
    We are proud to be with TBD. Reading Pasco threads in my spare time is hysterical.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are glad you jerkoffs went to TPD. Now go post on their blog and gtf outta here! Nothing but liers and troublemakers.
    Now, now....working for in Law Enforcement is stressful enough. Working for Pasco causes serious anger issues on top. "Go Team Nocco!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12