Anyone see the realnews real fast video title"Arrest spark racial tension"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Anyone see the realnews real fast video title"Arrest spark racial tension"?

You have to watch this video at www.realnewsrealfast.com...Our second in command is on scene and doesn't know what to do LMAO!!! My fav part is when he says"I just got here"to the black males..scarreedddd..Scary this is the # 2..Imagine him in tampa p.d.or the streets of New York..LMAO

Unregistered
    He was there! he knows it was awkward, cameras running, stress high.. He chose to be there while you slowed your response. He knows his patrol time is behind him, agility not as sharp as it were, but he showed and did what he could...he was there and you were NOT! I applaud him for doing what he thought better of. He jumped in with his courage and commitment and not his brain...hooray!

Unregistered
    If this is what the second of command is about, I'm willing to accept the command. Class! It don't have to be perfect. It don't have to be pretty. thank you.

Thank you for stopping, for getting in the fire with us, for putting yourself up for ridicule, for standing in front. I'll take it. Thanks !

Unregistered
    LMAO.I love that realnewrealfast.He is an asset by creating accountability

Unregistered
    At least the dog got more assistance from #2 than his own Deputies. True leadership. That is exactly why I left. HCSO is a joke!

Unregistered
    If you left why not post your name when you run your mouth.

Unregistered
    Hey be nice,He took good care of the dog and the dog appreciates it..LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Unregistered
    Glad I went to tampa P.D.!

Unregistered
    We are glad you jerkoffs went to TPD. Now go post on their blog and gtf outta here! Nothing but liers and troublemakers.

Unregistered
    Yes sir!!!!will do!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast