Sun Sentinel - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sun Sentinel

NEW NEW NEW NEW

For Whom the Bell Tolls.........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You dumb f#ck, it was printed in all the Sun Sentinel and the public statements the father gave......just like the poster said. Nothing confidential about what the father is trying to publicly sell.
    But Dan, I think you're probably more pissed about all your screw ups leaking.
    As of 5/12/2015

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...511-story.html

Thanks, PBA Rep Dan, for all you did!

Unregistered
    Coming from Mamie-who gave public statements in her local sections- that her son was 'technically homeless' due to his drug addiction, an absentee parent to his kids, and someone who would disappear on drug binges frequently after he received his pay check, and suffered from mental instability.......has had very little contact with her son over the several years, again due to his drug addictions. All disclosed by her to local bloggers and reporters. Oh, and as someone else pointed out.......Pappy's statements of how his son didn't have a mark on his body but then wanted to play the story that he was beaten with 'stick like objects by the police'. All this was said BEFORE their attorney got involved......Which then wanted to ride out the awesome lawsuit they were gifted by Dan Eberly.
    `

Unregistered
    Just say 'no' to drugs kids.

Unregistered
    Well this is going to get interesting. Lets see if the so called training unit gets held accountable, DE and SGT CB. Amazing all this crap went down and CB still got promoted. The irony is you can bet everyone will start turning on each other now. I would get my own lawyer I don't think fatso and company have their best interest in mind.

Unregistered
    This is so f#cked up.
    Why is the City, at minimum, not giving a statement that The Chief was asked to resign-NOT BECAUSE OF THE OFFICERS ACTIONS, BUT BECAUSE DAN EBERLY AND SGT. CB WERE GUILTY OF NEGLECT OF DUTY AND HADN'T DONE THEIR JOBS IN YEARS. ALL UNDER THE CHIEFS WATCH! THE TRAINING GUYS DID NOT DO THE BASIC MINIMUM OF THERE JOB DUTIES AND ALL ROAD PATROL, AND THE CITIZENS OF CREEK GOT F#CKED OVER IT.
    MAYBE BECAUSE IF THEY ADMIT THAT, THEY OPEN ANOTHER CAN OF WORMS WITH TAMMY ALOIS. SHE WAS FIRED FOR NEGLECT OF PERFORMING HER JOB. NOW SHE CAN WIN HER LAWSUIT AND HER JOB BACK. I HOPE SHE GETS LOTS OF BACK PAY!

Unregistered
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...611-story.html

miami.cbslocal.com/2015/06/12/coconut-creek-police-clear-cops-in-deadly-taser-case/

Unregistered
    If you haven't noticed the SAO is becoming more tightly wound with incidents involving police officers.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 06-25-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Unregistered
    Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast