Coca Cola vs. PL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Coca Cola vs. PL

Sounds like a 26 to auto to me. Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can go inside of a conveyance remove the keys and refuse to give them back to the driver.

But this will be cherry coated just like the Star Island story.

Unregistered
    Typical arrogant scumbag politician. Just like this weeks PL show.

Unregistered
    Why doesn't the chief make a statement about this like he did MM. "The mayor brought embarrassment and dishonor to the office of the mayor and commission" If there is video would the chief put it out? Can we investigate this fully and come up with a reccomendation if necessary about policy change like MDW?

Unregistered
    Sounds like PL may have some penis size and anger management issues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical arrogant scumbag politician. Just like this weeks PL show.
    I wonder how much taxpayer money was spent for the Dr. Phil show.

Unregistered
    He will lie, he is a politician. And Gloats will cover it up because he is a puppet. Whoever the officer is who responded remember the SAO letter the chief said he would send if you lie. Will he do the same for himself and for the Mayor.

Unregistered
    He will refuse to speak to investigators just like the Star Island incident. The Miami Herald gave him a pass on that one.

He makes a career ending allegation against one of us and when it is time to give a sworn statement he is MIA. It probably had to do with the dozen or so witnesses that said the allegation was a flat out lie.

Now this. A nerd that now has a little power and a lot of money thinking he is above the Law.

Show me enroute to 1700 Convention Center Drive reference a 26 Auto subject. Advise DB and have a supervisor 15.