Coca Cola vs. PL
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Coca Cola vs. PL

Sounds like a 26 to auto to me. Just because you are rich doesn't mean you can go inside of a conveyance remove the keys and refuse to give them back to the driver.

But this will be cherry coated just like the Star Island story.

Unregistered
    Typical arrogant scumbag politician. Just like this weeks PL show.

Unregistered
    Why doesn't the chief make a statement about this like he did MM. "The mayor brought embarrassment and dishonor to the office of the mayor and commission" If there is video would the chief put it out? Can we investigate this fully and come up with a reccomendation if necessary about policy change like MDW?

Unregistered
    Sounds like PL may have some penis size and anger management issues.

Unregistered
    Centennial my ass! This was a self promoting PR hand job for PL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Centennial my ass! This was a self promoting PR hand job for PL.
    Who cares, you made your money, now go cry to your 33.

Unregistered
    He did the same stunt to Freddy Dominguez and Juan Cabrera when he double parked illegally at a handicapped parking space just so he could march ross the street to yell at the officers conducting and investigation , because of a traffic complaint back on Alton Road that they had nothing to do with.
    By the way he left his Ford SUV running with the key in the ignition and the driver side door wide open at the time he flamed out clear across the other side of Alton road

what could have happened had a bad guy or a drunk been walking by and saw that gift of an suv just sitting there running with the door wide open

knowing him and the pattern of his past known conduct he did burglarize that truck. Not only will he not be around for long he will bring a few down with him when the ship sinks. If I had to work closely with him or for him I would find a way out now it is only a matter of time

Unregistered
    I hope he doesn't lie.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast