AgentXXX - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AgentXXX

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm calling BS... There will be NO news story.. Nobody cares... There's nothing to fear... If you know something then you get in front of the camera and tell the story... But like every other accusation, you don't know anything you're just spouting rumor because you didn't make the detective list or something..
    B.S. Really????? ask ML now that he is being forced out, and now less see you is next WK, PH, others tic toc you guys better save yourself before its too late

Judged by assclown

Quote Originally Posted by assclown View Post
    Interesting observation. Clearly you have zero knowledge of what's going on and what has been happened. I'm not here to argue with you. Your anger and passion on this subject, I respect. However, your lack of knowledge of what's been going on, and still going on, is a little discerning. To quote you; Stop judging people on what you hear. Apparently the idiots that post, read and repeat this bullshit have forgotten that game we all played in grade school called the telephone game. Once again their going to speculate based on bullshit that some moron regurgitated at them. It is clear you have judged people without knowing any facts. That's a shame and I'm too old to know what the telephone game is. Nor do I have any desire to know or play games with this. And a RAT is a RAT. We need them on a daily basis and so did the FBI back in the mafia days. A person who calls someone a RAT is someone who has something to hide. Ooops, I just judged you, my apologies. I took an oath to uphold the law and I plan on doing that for the rest of my career. Happy Easter!
    Well, Im not exactly sure what an "assclown" is and I have no desire to know what that is, so I guess we're even. Just because I'm not throwing out insults and initials doesn't mean I'm clueless. I would love to run my mouth about a certain few, but it's not my style. Karma will take care of that! Just to clarify, I do respect those who stand up for what is right and if that means calling someone out, as long as it is based on the truth and not on personal vendetta or a perception. That is not a RAT! I would imagine that a RAT may also have something to hide, but it's their self preservation or vindictive intentions that makes them a RAT! There is no honor in that! To quantify that in order to call someone a rat that you must yourself be hiding something is an ignorant statement. I wasn't insinuating that anyone involved in your post is a rat, that was your assumption. I was speaking in general terms of how people repeat rumors and after it gets around, the story has morphed into an embellished vague resemblance of the original story (hence the telephone game reference). Yes, I am passionate because it's disheartening to see what RAT's (by my definition) and rumors can do to people.

Unregistered
    The fishing isn't over. RC (Rob), who knows everything about X is next on the chopping block.

Unregistered
    I heard that too.

Unregistered
    I've heard it's out of LCSO hands and that arrests are coming, not sure in who's hands it is but I'd imagine FDLE or Feds.

Unregistered

Whaaaaaaat?

What unit are you guys talking about that would have FDLE or the Feds looking at them?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123