New Cars 2015?

Thread: New Cars 2015?

Unregistered

New Cars 2015?

Has any office recieved new vehicles yet for 2015???? Any idea what were getting? Ford escapes again? Pickups??

Unregistered
    No trucks this year. Mid size Chevy SUV and mid size Nissan.

Unregistered
    When and how do they make there way to the southern region???

We Liked It
    Back when I was an agent we never knew when a new car was coming to the office. It didn't matter because you weren't getting one anyway. The captain would take the new car and pass his 6 month old car to you. That's right!! The captain drove every new car for a few months before passing it down the line. Six months of no washing, and piles of big gulp cups meant you spent the first week cleaning up your new car. We didn't complain because we were agents and we liked it! Sometimes we would find a few bucks in loose change amid all the crap left for you to dispose of. Once I found a flashlight and a canteen in the trunk. We didn't have all those fancy water bottles back then. We used canteens and we liked it! Getting a car passed down to you meant there had been no services done so you spent another week scheduling oil changes and getting the new car bugs worked out. That was fine because it gave you a chance to get free coffee and doughnuts at the dealership. We ate the day old ones and we liked it! You didn't complain when the captain strolled into your tiny cubicle to announce he had left his flashlight in the car. You just handed him the light you found and didn't even tell him about the new batteries you installed or the two hours you spent cleaning it of all the fried chicken grease encrusted on it.
    Times were certainly different. We didn't care. We worked and we liked it! But back to your question about when the cars will make the trip south. I am sure they are on the truck and headed your way. Take pride in pulling the plastic wrap off the carpeted floor mats. It's the little things that matter here. We didn't get floor mats in our hand me down cars. We would go the surplus and salvage carpet store to pick remnants out of the dumpster. If you were lucky you could find a nice piece to cut into floor mats. We didn't care. WE LIKED IT!!!! One more thing before I go. Remember that loose change I spoke of? We would use it to buy flashlight batteries. That's right. We worked at night and we liked it! Plus you could never have too many batteries when you were dumpster diving for carpet scraps!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by We Liked It View Post
    Back when I was an agent we never knew when a new car was coming to the office. It didn't matter because you weren't getting one anyway. The captain would take the new car and pass his 6 month old car to you. That's right!! The captain drove every new car for a few months before passing it down the line. Six months of no washing, and piles of big gulp cups meant you spent the first week cleaning up your new car. We didn't complain because we were agents and we liked it! Sometimes we would find a few bucks in loose change amid all the crap left for you to dispose of. Once I found a flashlight and a canteen in the trunk. We didn't have all those fancy water bottles back then. We used canteens and we liked it! Getting a car passed down to you meant there had been no services done so you spent another week scheduling oil changes and getting the new car bugs worked out. That was fine because it gave you a chance to get free coffee and doughnuts at the dealership. We ate the day old ones and we liked it! You didn't complain when the captain strolled into your tiny cubicle to announce he had left his flashlight in the car. You just handed him the light you found and didn't even tell him about the new batteries you installed or the two hours you spent cleaning it of all the fried chicken grease encrusted on it.
    Times were certainly different. We didn't care. We worked and we liked it! But back to your question about when the cars will make the trip south. I am sure they are on the truck and headed your way. Take pride in pulling the plastic wrap off the carpeted floor mats. It's the little things that matter here. We didn't get floor mats in our hand me down cars. We would go the surplus and salvage carpet store to pick remnants out of the dumpster. If you were lucky you could find a nice piece to cut into floor mats. We didn't care. WE LIKED IT!!!! One more thing before I go. Remember that loose change I spoke of? We would use it to buy flashlight batteries. That's right. We worked at night and we liked it! Plus you could never have too many batteries when you were dumpster diving for carpet scraps!
    That is a crazy story. It has to be true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is a crazy story. It has to be true.
    Funny stuff right there.

Unregistered
    What’s the word on the 2028s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the word on the 2028s
    2028? You won't need a car. Robots will be doing your job by then.