Officers blow whistle on dangerous DOC 'crisis' probation - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If this is true( very doubtful), then you are a bunch of cowards. I would have called my wife or a buddy to pick me up. Let them write me up. However, if you really want to prove that your BS story is true. What office are you in? That will end this string? No office identified means you are full of shit!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so full of shit. An officer had to use his AAA? How can anyone be made to use their AAA? Again, what office are you in??
    maybe you are full of shit from kissing dept ass.

Unregistered
    I dont believe the story about the officer paying for the tire being plugged. But the AAA story and paying for car washes happened in my office. And Im not the original poster. Also one of our supervisors paid out of his pocket for a turn signal light. He said he was being nice cause if the Dept. paid for it, officers would lose out on using the car for one or two days.

But another problem with using the state cars is the BS field work we are doing now. Because of the pressure of bring back the state car in time for the next PO, how many of us are really doing walk throughs ?

Unregistered
    WHo believes Julia Jones interview last night on the Series on WTSP that we can call Tallahassee and report these things without retribution? Sure I would call, not. We get chastised for calling circuit .I am hopeful that everyone continues calling their legislators and asking them to watch this series and asking them for help with pay parity and equipment for probation officers. They must continue to hear from us Probation officers.
    Noah the reporter said he had hundreds of emails , keep emailing the ear that is listening because that ear is a reporter and not a union or a manger . We are without a doubt a dysfunctional family who needs to change their entire management team . They serve at the pleasure and it is time the MS Jones says it has been a pleasure but we are moving in a new direction. My mom always said God helps them who helps themselves , help ourselves and contact the media and the legislators.

Noah Pransky

From your friends at WTSP-TV

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noah the reporter said he had hundreds of emails , keep emailing the ear that is listening because that ear is a reporter and not a union or a manger . We are without a doubt a dysfunctional family who needs to change their entire management team . They serve at the pleasure and it is time the MS Jones says it has been a pleasure but we are moving in a new direction. My mom always said God helps them who helps themselves , help ourselves and contact the media and the legislators.
    I promise you don't have to keep emailing me to get your point across... we are overwhelmed, but working every NEW tip we have. Our job is to shed light on issues like the cars, guns, radios, case loads, etc. I'm focusing now on new problems, but use your energy to get other media outlets and your lawmakers to pay attention.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Pransky View Post
    I promise you don't have to keep emailing me to get your point across... we are overwhelmed, but working every NEW tip we have. Our job is to shed light on issues like the cars, guns, radios, case loads, etc. I'm focusing now on new problems, but use your energy to get other media outlets and your lawmakers to pay attention.
    Thanks Noah and you are right we have the attention and now it is up to us to keep the fire lit. Please contact your local representatives and contact the newsprint media. We need to keep this fire going.

Unregistered

The crisis was always a crisis

If anyone thinks that probationers are 'fixed' by probation, they are mistaken. The entire concept of probation and parole is no good. The system should be eliminated. Local Sheriffs can then determine who to 'watch'. If we eliminate State Probation and beef up the real LEO's, things would be better.

Unregistered
    Wonder if all the PC arrest requests made by officers that get denied by supervisors will make the news. I'm not talking about BS vops like someone missing 1 payment or being 10 minutes late to an appt. I'm talking about the positive drug tests, the curfew check or CC case not home where the officer wants to arrest, sup says no and then the offender absconds.

Unregistered
    Is 10 news going to investigate the Probation Officer who raped the convict?

Unregistered
    Allegedly! However, the alleged victim (convict) claims she has the assault on her cell phone. The idiot is probably in deep, deep kimchi!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast