New Candidate for Sheriff - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ronny Mac has also said on several occasions that he dislikes the new uniforms and will do away with them and go back to the old if elected. That's enough to lose my vote right there between the uniforms and car tint. That effects people every single day in a negative way.
    ROFLMAO what a dumbass Thelbert supporter.

Unregistered
    A secret service agent doesn't know what we do or how to do it. May be a nice guy but facts are facts.
    The WORST thing that can happen is for a Federal LEO to take the rains. I promise you he will screw it up, less than 6 months. They are brainwashed.

Unregistered
    And of course, you make such a dynamic statement based on your vast knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of all LEO's that make up the criminal justice system. I have a novel idea, why don't we consider a candidate based on their overall experience, potential worth to the department, and our welfare? Talking about brainwashed.....it's stereotypical attitudes like yours that adds to the dilemma our department suffers from. Your attitude brings nothing to the table, and you offer nothing towards a solution. It's time to get positive folks, time is getting short.

Unregistered
    Haines this aint about you.

Unregistered
    That's your best comeback?...................not even close there Skippy.

Unregistered
    The WORST thing that can happen is for a Federal LEO to take the rains. I promise you he will screw it up, less than 6 months. They are brainwashed.
    Can't f&%k it up any worse than moron and Hangman Haines.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789