New Candidate for Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Whoever it is will need to fire every useless commander they have right now. I have never seen a bigger bunch of losers who are are more concerned about covering their own butts then anything else. Most are already retired and spend most of their time on cruises laughing about how they have it made and how bad they feel about how bad the the street cops have it. Kick them all to the curb right now and bring in a fresh crew. It can't get any worse then it is now.

Unregistered
    Doug is also bff's with RS so he will have the same beliefs or try to make us into PPD officers-no thanks! Can't someone decent run already???!

Unregistered
    That alone is reason enough for me not to even consider supporting him. Chief Chipper is in the same category as Baldwin, a RS buddy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A secret service agent doesn't know what we do or how to do it. May be a nice guy but facts are facts.
    Those who know very little are usually the first to speak about things they know very little about, like those who make up our management abyss.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I have a dumb question. What kind of accreditation does this Master's Degree of Haines's have? It is my understanding that the degree he has is from a non-accredited school, which means = no degree at all.

Unregistered
    it has the official Chuck E Cheese accreditation silly boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Escambia Gladiator View Post
    I have a dumb question. What kind of accreditation does this Master's Degree of Haines's have? It is my understanding that the degree he has is from a non-accredited school, which means = no degree at all.

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter if he graduated from Harvard it wouldn't change a thing. The school your degree is from doesn't give you empathy or common sense and he has neither. He is guided by the cultish beliefs he developed from his radical interpretation of the bible. EH is an embarrassment to this agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Escambia Gladiator View Post
    PCC is now accredited. It has been for about a year now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PCC is now accredited. It has been for about a year now.
    So who cares, they still put out nut cases.

Unregistered
    You can have a degree from Harvard and still be an idiot just like you can quote theory from textbooks about the criminal justice system and not know a thing about being a cop. Both examples of morgan and Haines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast