New Candidate for Sheriff - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    For sure hoping that will happen.

Unregistered
    Who's career has been ruined? Just asking because I've seen no one fired lately or anyone's career ruined.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's career has been ruined? Just asking because I've seen no one fired lately or anyone's career ruined.
    Nice try Anita.

Unregistered
    Nice answer! As I figured you have no answer to that question. I'm not starting crap, just wonder who you're referring to

Unregistered
    Well Anita that would be several people that were head hunted like the one at the courthouse because he made PN mad over a facebook post. Like LM who was stuffed at the courthouse & not even treated like a Lt.

Unregistered

Angry

How about anyone who has ever had to work the front desk or work in Communications while waiting on a cut and dried ridiculous IA to be drug on for months waiting on a finding. What about those who are doing a good productive job but aren't allowed to continue do that job because the supervisor had their feelings hurt or disagreed with the deputy. Or what about the one who does something the Chief doesn't like and ends up in his cross hairs.

Everyone doesnt have protection like Ingram or Hobbs and get the jobs of their choice.

Unregistered
    Everyone doesnt have protection like Ingram or Hobbs and get the jobs of their choice.

Amen!!

Unregistered

here comes McNoodle

The word is that McNoodle will pre-file next week.

Unregistered
    The word is that McNoodle will pre-file next week.
    I hope he does. Remember how much fun it was watching him get his ass kicked the first time

Unregistered
    heard RS(s=shady) bragging that the former chief was hired as a security guard at Navy Federal. His daughter probably pulled strings to get him the job like he pulled strings to hire her for a bs job at at SO. Not sure why he felt anybody cared! I think the two(RShady + LA)should open one of them food trucks downtown. They can serve sausage like they both like to eat! That's all I got to say about that!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast