New Candidate for Sheriff
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New Candidate for Sheriff

In the coming weeks a new name will surface for Sheriff that I believe is somebody that the whole county can get behind. He has more Law Enforcement experience then previous sheriffs or anybody running now. He is very approachable and is willing to listen to your thoughts. Please hang on and make your own mind up when it all becomes public. He will need your support if you want to change the way the Department and Law Enforcement in Escambia County is heading now!

Unregistered
    A secret service agent doesn't know what we do or how to do it. May be a nice guy but facts are facts.

Unregistered
    And........

Unregistered
    Doug Baldwin had a lifetimes worth of experience as a Cop in Pensacola. He has a Masters as well as a Bachelors degree. Seems like the perfect candidate. Is this new guy more qualified?

Unregistered
    Unless he has been out of the SS more than 10 years or so their current below standard performance wil hurt him. More law enforcement exp. Then prior sheriff's ? ok RM over 35 yrs . JL over 27 yrs , Charlie over 27 yrs, Vince over 28 yrs . BD over 30 yrs. Do we have a counterfit problem here ? Flea market items not withstanding.

Unregistered
    Does he have family that works at the SO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doug Baldwin had a lifetimes worth of experience as a Cop in Pensacola. He has a Masters as well as a Bachelors degree. Seems like the perfect candidate. Is this new guy more qualified?
    A lifetime of experience isn't just showing up for work everyday. Haines has a Masters so does that make him qualified? Doug is a good person, but he was over his head as a Lieutenant. As far as the retired Secret Service guy he ran a 4 person office and was on Clinton's protection team. How does that make him qualified? Good guy like Doug, but we need someone else.

Unregistered
    Eric Haines may have a Masters Degree but he was only a cop for a minute. He would be an ok leader if his vanity and ego didn't get in the way.

Doug started as a cadet with PPD and worked his way up through the ranks. He has a Masters in International Relations and a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. He was an excellent leader at PPD and was never in over his head.

A SS agent is no different than the gate guard we have now. Secret Service in charge of four men is hardly qualification for Top Cop. They are 2 completely different job descriptions. I'll reserve my judgement until I know more about the other candidate but I have my doubts.

Unregistered
    Captain Enquist ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eric Haines may have a Masters Degree but he was only a cop for a minute. He would be an ok leader if his vanity and ego didn't get in the way.

Doug started as a cadet with PPD and worked his way up through the ranks. He has a Masters in International Relations and a Bachelors in Criminal Justice. He was an excellent leader at PPD and was never in over his head.

A SS agent is no different than the gate guard we have now. Secret Service in charge of four men is hardly qualification for Top Cop. They are 2 completely different job descriptions. I'll reserve my judgement until I know more about the other candidate but I have my doubts.
    You think Haines would be an ok leader? You have lost your mind he has only his own agenda. He would arrest his own mother and not think twice about it. Baldwin may have a Masters but so does Sam Parker. I agree with an earlier poster Baldwin was lazy and was over his head as a Lieutenant.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast