Unregistered

What did you Lt do-Wow

We are hearing rumors about an incident

Unregistered
    Well . . . . . . . . . . .
    Don't keep us in suspense !

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

what did your Lt do - wow

Ill tell u what He did. He verbally assaulted me. Then one day later he in rc took out his loaded weapon and made a condensending remark towards me. At the advise of Eddy median I complained to good IA ( what a jok. ) being that I was in fear and had ptsd about it and prolong unfair treatment from brass and janette Soto ! I got terminated for insoburdination. No thanks to santamaria and usan ! and i even complained to FDLE. And he is still working. I don't get it. But Im planning on suiing.

Correction on the spelling @ Eddy medina. I shouldve kept it shut.No thanks to the Lt people like janette Soto , Lisa usan ( his lover ). , maylin santamaria, freddy caceres , Michael Lopez, Eddy medina, Jesus Gorotiza. And lord knows who else !

Unregistered
    Ochoa your all over the place and hard to understand in your above posting. try it again, who did what and why ?

Hey bro I don't mean to dis. Or think I'm brushing you off. But i dont have plans on posting here a long narative. But if you want to find out. Pull the ia report At hgpd , or FDLE , or Sao. Later

Unregistered
    You ain't got shut then

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You ain't got shut then
    I believe i meant , you ain't got shit then.
    Well your right , eddy , or Jesus. Or maybe even usan or ( aka her lover) or Lt.Zamora. ur absolutely correct ! I ain't got shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ochie67 View Post
    I believe i meant , you ain't got shit then.
    Well your right , eddy , or Jesus. Or maybe even usan or ( aka her lover) or Lt.Zamora. ur absolutely correct ! I ain't got shit.
    Correction on first response to ur stupid comment @ i believe you ! Meant.........and next time be a man and face me or call me. Ok ? Eddy !!

Unregistered
    You have nothing, if not the state would file. Nothing. Your out and Lt still in. Your fired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast