Captain Hall missing court.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Captain Hall missing court.

Hall gets wrote up for missing court. Life sucks when you get written up for things that you write people up for. Nice!!!!!

Unregistered
    The rules do not apply to me I am a district commander!
    Do as I say not as I do!
    If you dont like it I can make your life a living hell!

Unregistered
    Life is already a living hell working for you. Get a clue Captain you are the joke of central Florida. No one respects you including your peers and those above you. The bigger you think you are the harder the fall will be.

Unregistered

Jcc

Hall is a hell of a lot better than the captain he replaced

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hall is a hell of a lot better than the captain he replaced
    HaHaHaHa!
    Oh sure he is in his own mind

Unregistered

gjc

Lopez vs. Hall. Would take the intelligent one any day. In other words Hall runs circles around Lopez

Unregistered
    You obviously did not work for both of them. The current Captain is immature and his inexperience is very apparent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lopez vs. Hall. Would take the intelligent one any day. In other words Hall runs circles around Lopez

In the military, we follow the old salt senior NCO all day long because of experiences and he will get you home safe. The newly promoted college graduated brass will get you killed.

So you draw your own conclusions from that.

Unregistered

Shaking my head

I work in Orlando I have worked with the past 3 captains I like Lopez. He though had no idea what was going on in his district. Hall had to clean up his mess. I wish we could all get along but the hatred and fueding won't stop. I hope things get better I just glad we have Hall

Unregistered
    Hall is a fool that wants to micro manage everything and is fueling the fighting and terrible work environment. Lopez tackled the problem and did not punish the district, he addressed the individual and worked toward solutions and team work. Hall has created a lot of his own problems with his inexperience and knee jerk reactions. The district has become a miserable place to work.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast