Really? - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally 5 white officers are charged for killing a BLACK man during an unlawful arrest and then KILLED him. No more rebel flags for them. Its time to stop the abuse of black men here as well.
    Not for nothing, but three of the six charged cops are black. So, are you just as happy about black cops being arrested as you were that "5 white officers" were arrested? I just find it interesting that you automatically assumed that there were 5 white cops when there were three white cops and three black cops. Just an observation.

Unregistered
    They will be acquitted, as was Zimmerman.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Zimmerman wasn't a cop. He was a nut job wannabe. Although he was innocent, don't put him in the same group as cops.

Unregistered
    Finally 5 white officers are charged for killing a BLACK man during an unlawful arrest and then KILLED him. No more rebel flags for them. Its time to stop the abuse of black men here as well.
    Funny (not in a comedic way) you assumed they were all white officers. Maybe you should do some self evaluation before you label folks as racists.

Unregistered

No different

I say the six are still all white. See some black officers feel the need to conform to the whites. We all see it when black officers stand by and let abuse occur with our black men. So yes they are all white. They are afraid of being cast out for our own special in house abuse. Soon you will see more black officers standing up for what's right and not just what the others at a call or the FoP wants.

Unregistered
    I say the six are still all white. See some black officers feel the need to conform to the whites. We all see it when black officers stand by and let abuse occur with our black men. So yes they are all white. They are afraid of being cast out for our own special in house abuse. Soon you will see more black officers standing up for what's right and not just what the others at a call or the FoP wants.
    So, you are saying all white people are evil and any black person who agrees with white people are evil, too? Hmm, that's pretty racist.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of four white racist cops was the right thing to do. However, it goes both ways. If we shouldn't tolerate white racist cops, we shouldn't tolerate black racist cops, either. If you are saying that any black cop who stands with white cops are just as "bad" as white cops, than maybe you should resign. If you were so happy that white racist cops were fired because they stand for hating people simply because of their race, then you might want to look in the mirror. Any one (white or black) who is racist makes me feel sorry for that person because they are so narrow minded and your quote is extremely narrow minded. The Black Panther posters are just as bad as rebel flags that you keep going on about. So, you sound just as guilty of racism as those that you are going on about. I treat people based on their actions as a human being and not as what they look like. Maybe you should do that too instead of accusing all white people as being evil.

Unregistered
    Getting rid of four white racist cops was the right thing to do. However, it goes both ways. If we shouldn't tolerate white racist cops, we shouldn't tolerate black racist cops, either. If you are saying that any black cop who stands with white cops are just as "bad" as white cops, than maybe you should resign. If you were so happy that white racist cops were fired because they stand for hating people simply because of their race, then you might want to look in the mirror. Any one (white or black) who is racist makes me feel sorry for that person because they are so narrow minded and your quote is extremely narrow minded. The Black Panther posters are just as bad as rebel flags that you keep going on about. So, you sound just as guilty of racism as those that you are going on about. I treat people based on their actions as a human being and not as what they look like. Maybe you should do that too instead of accusing all white people as being evil.
    Don't you just love people who are trying to live in the 50's and 60's because there must be someone other then themselves to blame for their problems and failures? Tell all your people to get a job, take care of your kids, and stop doing, selling drugs, and breaking the law.

Unregistered

To Alvarez.

Anyone has Alex Alvarez's cell number. Txt me at 786-377-4213. Greatly appreciated.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. If you text a video that some don't like, even though it is a joke you get fired in Ft. Lauderdale? 1st amendment anyone?
    I posted this back when it happened and I am glad to say the Officer involved has been fully restored and is back on patrol! Now he should file a discrimination law suit for damages. Turns out he does have 1st amendment rights after all. Take that one cry-babies!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaa..........

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324