Fire the City Manager - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Paratus View Post
    They are probably using the bit in the contract that says you can be assigned or temporarily assigned to a new duty, as long as you are notified within 48 hours of that new assignment. Maybe. Also,

Start this change moving by contact our new Commissioner. He's popular, smart and half the age of Belvedere & Co.

Joshua Rydell won a resounding victory Tuesday in the Coconut Creek City Commission race to complete the term of former Commissioner Lisa Aronson, receiving 77 percent of the vote.Rydell, an attorney making his first stab at public office, beat Steven Thomas Harrison, a sales engineer, 1,203-368, based on unofficial results.

Rydell said he was honored by the strong support he received from voters.

"I will repay the confidence they have expressed in me today by working hard to protect our neighborhoods and enhance our lifestyle,"

Rydell, Tooley Sarbone. Contact them all. They have the same email format as us first letter of first name followed by entire last name @ coconutcreek.net)

Remove Mary Blase who went along with or turned a blind eye towards the Chiefs horrible decisions throughout the years.
    Save money by giving Mann-supporters pink slips: Camacho (HIPPA, really?!?), Nabut-Dee (still figuring out what she does)
    Remove conflicts of interest: Skirvin either wants to be a detective or play RICO with the PBA; Same with Eberly.
    Daniello needs to drive a police car, not park them.
    Zombek either starts doing a real job (solely talking to HOA's is NOT Police work) or go Road.
    Chris is a great fit for Traffic. He was traffic for 10+ years and he's smart as hell. *He told Captain Dicintio on numerous occasions about Taser recert. Dicintio kept putting him off. EBERLY stayed quiet because it was the last part of college hoops before March Madness. Eberly was just fine to stay quiet and NOT train. Plus he has his Gunther detail to worry about.
    We have a nepotism policy-but have a great time anyway working with Feisthammel's kid(in the academy now)One leaves, another comes in. Just like the CM.

Showing up to work and being sent home to burn your own time does not sound like 48 hours notice to me. Who is making these decisions?

Unregistered
    City manager No confidence vote.

She violated the contract and screwed the officers and the sergeants.

PBA no confidence vote..

Fat man and his do boy DE did nothing to stop it. Matter fact DB is responsible for letting the certs expire.

Clean house

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The CM needs to go. SHE has thrown the officers involved in the Tazer incident to the curb. Every cop needs to know she does NOT have your back. Just ask the involved officers next week as they are given restricted duties, not administrative leave. They are being punished for doing their job. All were sent home at the direction of the CM last night and forced to use their own leave time. Any one of us could have been put in the same situation. The PBA needs to start earning our dues money. A few of the department idiots may rejoice at the adversity that has resulted because of this incident, how sad is that? Apparently the decsion has already been made that the DC will not be given the Chiefs job. Here we go again. If the CM does not have the backs of the cops on the street, she needs to go. We did it once, we can do it again. God help you if you have an incident with any black person!
    I think this needs to be said again and again. No road patrol can effectively do their job knowing what they know now-THE CITY WILL TURN THEIR BACK ON THEM FOR DOING THEIR JOB. All officers on the road have to be hesitating to do their jobs because of this. It will shortly start turning into a free for all and I pray that NO officer gets hurt or worse because of the environment that the city politicians are instituting.

Unregistered
    Read the paper and say what u want but Chief Mann backed his officers 100% and because of that be was canned. Careful what you wish for. Thanks Chief

Unregistered
    Read the paper and say what u want but Chief Mann backed his officers 100% and because of that be was canned. Careful what you wish for. Thanks Chief
    Whatever you say, do NOT say the Chief backed the officers. People will turn on them for that alone. Let's just say the Chief went against the CM. Don't ostracize these guys more than the city already is.

Unregistered
    Hard to believe how many untruths and lies you can post in the above lunatic rant.

Look at the org chart the Chief hired about 40 people into this department (you maybe are on that list, did u get your job through a favor or merit)

Mann gave a statement to the State Attorneys Office and took the fifth???? It's got to be public record where is it??? Didn't happen.

Everyone has a spin about Mann And Coppola. They seem to be pretty tight makes u wonder.

Tammy's problems were caused by her, and an arbitrator agreed. Shawn payed a price and was moved out of the DB.

Intimidation and treats??? Please explain and be specific. Any specific threat would have spread like wildfire, I haven't heard one.

You might want to check about acting Sgt's pay for Vernetti. He doesn't get it.

Sorry but Mann stood by us right to the end ( check out the Sun Sentinel editorial page 14A )

Finally your ranting at the end does not represent us. Due process will prevail and our officers will be exonerated the ONLY thing I agree with u is that we should support our fellow officers.

Unregistered
    If CM does not immediately make Lees the chief, she needs to go. We can't be left in limbo, we need stability. Despite what Chaz says, it was the members of the department going to the commission that got the last CM fired. The current CM had the support of the PD, which no doubt helped her get the job. Either she shows the PD support by hiring Lees or she needs to go.

Unregistered
    The CM needs to understand:

The mark of a good leader is loyal followers, leadership is nothing without a following. Prov 14:28

Unregistered
    The CM needs to understand:

The mark of a good leader is loyal followers, leadership is nothing without a following. Prov 14:28
    Osama, Hitler, Greek Gods and Goddesses, the guy from Waco, etc. All had loyal followers. Sheep if you will.
    I think that definition is slightly more than 2000 years old, so i don't think it really applies nowadays.

But almost nice try. Mann had his followers, so did Biondolillo. Sheep. Sauce for the goose. Leadership is about respecting both the leader and his employees. Blind faith has no place in Law Enforcement. Only church, hence the proverb you cited.

Ezekiel 25:17 probably says it better too.

Unregistered
    Osama, Hitler, Greek Gods and Goddesses, the guy from Waco, etc. All had loyal followers. Sheep if you will.
    I think that definition is slightly more than 2000 years old, so i don't think it really applies nowadays.

But almost nice try. Mann had his followers, so did Biondolillo. Sheep. Sauce for the goose. Leadership is about respecting both the leader and his employees. Blind faith has no place in Law Enforcement. Only church, hence the proverb you cited.

Ezekiel 25:17 probably says it better too.
    For your sake, I hope when you die, God makes the same distinction you do. Say hi to Hilter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast