CAIR conflict of interest. - Page 28
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    don't you know why.. the more lies one tells the more people believe them.. even some.. It called perception.. so as he and his group snuggle next to all.. watch for the knife in your back very soon.. let alone a radical bomber in Broward.. GD help all of us.. seriously, it is on our doorsteps as we speak !!
    You better believe they are on your door step, its just a matter of time.

Unregistered

Contract with CAIR???

To Deputy Normal Human, white male, in D-15. Putting all race and religion aside, white guy to white guy, you would have never been hired by BSO if you were white, based on your application alone. Your poly would have sealed your fate. We will leave out the fact that you are head of a NEO-Nazi group (since we’re looking at you through whiteness, not CAIR affiliation), and if you did make it through all that, your white azz would have been bumped by a minority for the “affirmative-action” & “diversification” (shhh!) that no longer goes on here in America.
    Now that you are here, you WASP, man to man, you are the biggest whining, pu$$y, I’ve ever seen. You know nothing about teamwork or dedication, or American values. You are selfish, sneaky, and deceitful and I am talking to you free of all macro and microagressions, since we are both white dudes chatting here.

I will address you later as the “victim Muslim” you claim to be. But for starters, you, the hero of stopping the injustices of Islamophobia that you and your phony groups actually create and gin up fear and then ride in on your white stallions and claim to protect (which is a bald-face lie and is so sinful in any religion, but your twisted version of Islam). You are a pot-stirrer and an instigator, and you create havoc and get a sick satisfaction from it and collect 2 paychecks and millions in lawsuits. You are a sadistic person, and very hurtful and dangerous to the decent Muslims who want to assimilate but YOU refuse to let them because then you and your minions would disappear. Take your Daesh and shove it.
    Do we have a contract yet?

Unregistered
    Did he do an outside employment form..?

Finally! Please turn in your CAIR resignation or BSO Deputy one (preferably the latter). Thank you very much.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Gender Apartheid=Business as Usual

Finally! Please turn in your CAIR resignation or BSO Deputy one (preferably the latter). Thank you very much.

https://youtu.be/b1gcYmzywvg?t=163

Except for LC, who is clearly not a woman, why didn’t you recognize women here Sheriff Israel? Deputy CAIR?

Where are all the women? Where did they put them? Do you know? We know. Did you ask?

I thought you didn’t practice gender apartheid?

How can your Florida mosque suppress women in such a way, AND while you are all standing there in BSO uniforms?

It is well known how CAIR and its affiliates feel about homosexuals, which is very confusing, Sheriff, given your feelings on gays, but you are going to stand there in BSO green, Democrat of the Year, leader of Broward County while the women are huddled in a closet? Really?

[img]https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/hamze.jpg

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did he do an outside employment form..?
    BSO RP#45b - let's go already, where is that form 5th floor?

Unregistered
    BSO RP#45b - let's go already, where is that form 5th floor?
    How long does this guy get? Due to our BSO policy manual, there is a conflict of interest. Either that form ^^^ gets turned in and no more off-duty employment with CAIR or resign from BSO. That's what the policy manual states. We follow rules here.

Unregistered
    How long does this guy get? Due to our BSO policy manual, there is a conflict of interest. Either that form ^^^ gets turned in and no more off-duty employment with CAIR or resign from BSO. That's what the policy manual states. We follow rules here.
    CAIR operatives get a pass.

Top officials said there will be an attempted terror attack this year on U.S. soil.

I am sure CAIR will denounce such an attac, yeah right.

GeraldhefSheltonNax

diabetes headache dizziness

What are the Super Affiliates Secrets for choosing a product to promote and how can anyone put them to good use? What do they look at when they want o select a product for their promotion? It's not what you thnk. Mr. Beer is ht way many home brewers got started. Youcan catually make good beers with it, here are some tips to improve your results with a Mr. Beer brewing machine..
    tylenol diabetes
    what is geriatric diabetes
    ii diabetes risk
    diabetes in young kids
    juvenile diabetes statistics
    diabetes in insipidus kidney transplant

With the current discovery mechanisms, the strengths and weaknesses of a case can be determined much earlier in the litigation process than ever before. Since expert witness testimony is necessary to establish or rebut allegations or defenses, it is critical that the attorney and paralegal maintain good communication with the expert by effectively providing the necessary materials and follow-up for compelling trial testimony. Say for example I were to find a Hewlett-Packard laptop and I want the best price I can possibly get. All I have to do is do one of these comparison shopping sites entering Hewlett-Packard laptop along with the make and model press submit and I will find several different Hewlett-Packard laptops that are available on several different sites.
    Photography Jobs Online | Get Paid To Take Photos!Derritelo De Amor * Como Enamorar A Un Hombre*. $$ Mega Nicho $$
    steroids onset type 1 diabetes asian association cure diabetes clinical color diabetes endocrinology illustrated text what is gestational diabetes mellitus 4zx82LwcsP
    This article explains how String are hadnled in Java. It provides deep insight on how String objetcs can be manipulated using variuos methods provided by String class... The other day, I went to a festiva, and as I walked down the street to my car I nooticed that someone had put a business card on all the motorcycles which had been parked. A few of those business cards had fallen onto the ground, and I picked one up. It said motorcycle detailing. That's interesting isn't it? You see, for many years I was in the auto detailing ubsiness, we also had detailed airplanes and boats. I can remember one of our franchisees had a truck detailing company as a side business.
    diagnosing diabetes who
    diabetes control without meds
    adult dehydration diabetes female in sign
    canadian diabetes associations
    juvenile diabetes research foundation

diabetes research in clinical practice
    Temporary staffing solutions. Reducr costs, Increase flexibility, Save time. If you're a parent you know the anticipation, and perhaps even the fears you felt before your first child was born. With technology as it is today, so much can now be discovered before hand. Fears can be laid to rest or plans can be made to accommodate complications. But it hasn't always been that way. The reality is that not every person we come into contact with will leave with our product and a smile on their face. People are different and they communicate differently and because of those two things, we could end up with a customer who is not happy with the product or service they have purchased from us.
    tips for diabetes
    result of diabetes
    diabetes online supply
    incidence of gestational diabetes mellitus
    medication in type 2 diabetes

CB Engine :: Find Top Affiliate Products That Convert Cosmic Ordering Secrets - Sales Contest Until 31st Oct!
    Southern Cooking - It's not the recipe, it's technique. You may have the best recipe for a great Southern dish, but without the Ol' South, traditional, authentic technique, it's not Southern. Learn the real Southern Butt-Kicking cooking techniques in this article. Shopping is a very enjoyable and exhilarating experience. Everybody has that special item that we want to acquire before the week has ended and to others, shopping has been a part of their lives. From all ages, everyone has a thing that they want, children have toys and electronic consoles, teenagers have their trinkets and charms and women shop for the best selling body moisturizers on the market today.
    diabetes clinician
    diabetes education in tribal schools
    information on type one diabetes
    diabetes bulimia
    endocrinology diabetes & longevity center

raisins are they ok to eat with diabetes
    high rate diabetes/alaska natives
    summary diabetes
    what is a treatment for diabetes
    diabetes ezine

diabetes association of atlanta
    juvenile diabetes shoe
    diabetes mellitus australia
    how is diabetes genetically transfer
    going blind from diabetes

http://demos.chronoengine.com/
    http://hardball.crimea.ua/phpbb/view...p=87624#p87624
    http://may-circus.ru/forum/viewtopic...=123481#123481
    http://iecm.ru/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=16968
    http://iecm.ru/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=...p=41662#p41662

Unregistered

BSO RP#45b

Adiós, muchacho

Finally! And him leaving doesn't have to be a black eye on BSO (for once). Even though Israel had every right to cease all off-duty employment for this guy as per the contract, at least all the problems caused with this issue were all due to Deputy Hamze's actions, non-actions, and thirst for the spotlight and media attention!

So Long, Farewell!

Regretfully they tell us but firmly they compel us
    To say goodbye to you.

So long, farewell,auf wiedersehen, good night.
    I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.

So long, farewell auf wiedersehen, adieu
    Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.

So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen.
    I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
    Yes?
    "no."

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye
    I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye

I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
    The sun has gone to bed and so must I

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye
    Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

The Sound Of Music - So Long, Farewell

Unregistered
    Deep Thoughts
    by Deputy John Doe, a fictitious deputy with ties to terror, screwing America and BSO while laughing all the way to the bank and beyond...

I love America and taking advantage of her! When I’m not spewing my rhetoric about Islamophobia and crying crocodile tears, screwing and suing people, scaring them into submission, I enjoy stealing from your government. There are many ways. Your stupid, politically correct government allows for filing "police reports" that claim "attacks" on my interests via FEMA and DHA (bogus Islamophobic and terrorist threat claims made netted $75,000.00 a pop in Sunrise alone). Another way I roll is owing money to your banks and creditors. Ask me about my foreclosure and how much money I borrowed on a 2nd mortgage credit line against my 1st mortgage, knowing full well I had no intentions of paying it back. Instead, FORECLOSURE, suckers! Even though if anyone tried to stop me, CAIR would have sued so fast, claiming religious biased of course. Do you know how much money I rake in from BSO, CAIR, et al? TONS! HA! I’m a genius! I even lied about it on my police application. I love duping you stupid, trusting Americans, ESPECIALLY the police. Some example I’m setting as a deputy. Ain’t America great!

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast