CAIR conflict of interest.
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I see our full time deputy is now investigating this case.

I am sure the moonlighting is acceptable by this administration.

Unregistered

Cair

Wtf, only here at BSO, can a fu@@@@@@ scumbag be hired and be able to address a situation without first going through proper channels. The guy doesnt even know what to do yet as a cop but as usual starts talking about taking legal action if the school board does not do anything. Hey a..hole dont embarassed our Sheriff with your own political shzzzzt. School board has elected officials. So f..n stupid. Shut the f...k up scumbage.

Unregistered
    Did he do an outside employment form..?

Unregistered
    The sheriff was warned about this guy and now he's stuck with the embarrassment. Check with Dade County and ask about the lawsuit that was threatened if they continued to host anti terrorism seminars.

Why would this guy get involved in the school board case???? Is he recruiting? ?

Incredulous

Thumbs up Favors will backfire

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff was warned about this guy and now he's stuck with the embarrassment. Check with Dade County and ask about the lawsuit that was threatened if they continued to host anti terrorism seminars.

Why would this guy get involved in the school board case???? Is he recruiting? ?

The sheriif was warned that these politcal favor hires like Nezar Hamze and Don Maines would bite him in the ass.

Unregistered
    What's this guy's agenda??? Awful late to start a police career especially when you have to do 30 years. The guy will be in his 70's.

Access to all the data bases and all Intel bulletins. This country is screwed.

Be careful at roll calls and watch your back. Fort Hood can happen anywhere.

Unregistered
    Funny, I remember a Deputy who was forced to give up all of his non-profit work when the new administration took over. I guess Women in Distress, Homeless Outreach, and the National Park Service aren't as P.C. or acceptable as supporting Islamic terrorism.

Unregistered
    I guarantee this guy can continue to be the south Florida charter president as long as he wants. Hands across broward until someone gets hurt or killed.

Check out the sheriff's Facebook pages. There are several photos with the two together.

Disgusting. ....

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast