Radzilowski tells former officer to "**** off" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mids Dawg
    From the Midnight shift we have decided the C.O.P can kick the can on down the road to retirement, and he if he doesn't like it then he can "F - OFF" well that is what I have learned from his teaching experience. It is okay to tell anyone that, so don't write me up next time I do it over my mic on a traffic stop. Peace Out Chief!

Unregistered
    Geeesh...shut your pie-hole and do your job rookie! You haven't been here long enough to decide ****!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief Radz did you really tell the newspaper that you couldn't remember if Gallo was the one that called you, the Councilman Gallo, maybe the old age is really kicking in. I am sure you will make a great witness in "your" recent arrest of the S-3 drivers "Chief do you recall what they were wearing when you spotted them?" response, "did I make an arrest, I don't remember that" I love how he gets front page headlines for arresting someone, like that's not something we do everyday, and it is just part of our job. This guy is going to take credit for anything to make himself look good now he has stooped to an even lower level.
    Make a change now! The chief may have misused DAVID and other data bases for senile old Gallo and others. His outburst is just inacceptable. For the mayor to have to reprimand him is just ridiculous and pathetic.

Unregistered
    Where is the UNION on this? Why aren't they asking for his dismissal especially after damming survey?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Williams
    Bradenton City Councilman Gene Gallo called BPD Police Chief Mike Radzilowski, who ran the PI's license plate for him. Radzilowski said he could not recall who asked him to run the license plate.
    LOL he can't remember??? Seriously???

Here's a comment from the bottom of the article:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Razz

Independent witnesses do not support Mr. B's version. Call me and I will tell you what I am talking about. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.razz.5
    Ah now you're going to "try" to get technical? Oh what a web we weave when we attempt to deceive!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL he can't remember??? Seriously???

Here's a comment from the bottom of the article:

Ah now you're going to "try" to get technical? Oh what a web we weave when we attempt to deceive!
    If you read the article and then the comments at the bottom of the article you can see the Chief was replying to having the ''Burly Sergeant arrested for battery" we all know the big burly Sergeant was Tony C. who is as far as you can be from Burly. Looks like to me that was what the comment was about ie the big burly Sergeant committed battery on the PI.

And since I was in the lobby:
    I have to agree It did not happen.(ie a big burly Sergeant doing a battery on the PI)

Unregistered
    Now he considers a dork Sgt. that is a Fat Grossly Slob "Burly". Wow how about when the guns go off "accidentally" in the trunk? Is that just inferior weapons now? This Chief is a Joke and more importantly this Department is a bigger joke.

Unregistered
    Happy F'ing Easter from the A1...LOL

Unregistered
    Why doesn't the Chief tell Desoto to F-off and take this stupid parade to Pametto, this is always the worst day of the year where all the hicks and drunks fight for penny beads and we are suppose to keep people back for a block! #Alreadyoverthisparade!

Unregistered
    Is it true that the City had to fork out a 6 figure settlement for the Chief's temper tantrum and his doings "in the dark"????? And he also had to agree to retire????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast