2nd floor tension - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sysop
    To the user who posted a narrative describing the character of a half dozen or more employees, use your real name next time if you want us to consider leaving it online. The purpose of this website is not for you to take anonymous potshots at people you don't like, even if what you write is true - Sysop

dentistry
    Quote Originally Posted by flattery View Post
    Why is it so tense on the 2nd floor? The tension can be cut with a knife. It’s especially ice cold over by Knight’s and Kurt’s office. Brrrrrrrr...

No respect. No dignity. No honesty or ethics. Just flattery.

The good old days are gone forever, unless we have a house cleaning...

Hey Hey, Hi Ho, the crazy crew has got to go!
    Knight acts like his teeth are being pulled. Is it that bad on the second floor?

Unregistered
    How do you know this ?

kosher
    Quote Originally Posted by dentistry View Post
    Knight acts like his teeth are being pulled. Is it that bad on the second floor?
    If you mention any of this to him, he’ll give you a dirty look. He might even have a mental meltdown. The dirty looks are bad enough, but when he starts drilling into people, it gets crazy. Your safest bet is to just smile at him and nod and then just walk passed him. Pretend like everything is kosher.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by kosher View Post
    If you mention any of this to him, he’ll give you a dirty look. He might even have a mental meltdown. The dirty looks are bad enough, but when he starts drilling into people, it gets crazy. Your safest bet is to just smile at him and nod and then just walk passed him. Pretend like everything is kosher.
    A leader commands respect, while a tyrant demands respect. Knight demands respect, but everybody totally disrespects him. He can make all the demands he wants, but he is still disrespected. Long after he is gone, we will still be here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by flattery View Post
    Why is it so tense on the 2nd floor? The tension can be cut with a knife. It’s especially ice cold over by Knight’s and Kurt’s office. Brrrrrrrr...

No respect. No dignity. No honesty or ethics. Just flattery.

The good old days are gone forever, unless we have a house cleaning...

Hey Hey, Hi Ho, the crazy crew has got to go!
    Wouldn't you be tense if everybody was disrespecting and openly bad mouthing you?
    Personally, I respect the elected office of sheriff, but not the two misfits who are currently in the top two positions.

Unregistered

Respect here is a one way street

The SSO has those pretty "motivation" posters with the values all over the place. You know which ones I am speaking of. There's one for Service, one for Intergrity, one for Fairness and one for Respect. Notice whose picture is on the Respect poster! It's ol Tommy Boy. You see there is only one way that these values go and that's up. Problem is that these morons don't realize that we the pee-ons only respect the title, not those in the positions. So I respect the position of Sheriff but not the person wearing that costume.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by kosher View Post
    I’ve seen it 3 times. Once was at in-service training (about 30-35 deputies present) and the second time was at a special training meeting (with about 25-30 employees present) and the third time about 25 people were present (don’t want to say exactly where for that one). In all three situations, Knight was very rude and condescending towards employees. Since his behavior was that way in front of everyone, he obviously doesn’t care what we think and he clearly sees us as being expendable. However, what he doesn’t realize (yet) is that he is expendable. In fact, operations will be smoother and more efficient without him. Nobody is indispensable in this agency.

Unregistered
    Honestly, I am just a pee-on in a green and white. I hardly ever have to see the 2nd floor. Is it REALLLY that bad to the point their is tension or does it just appear that way and this post was made? I am just real curious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly, I am just a pee-on in a green and white. I hardly ever have to see the 2nd floor. Is it REALLLY that bad to the point their is tension or does it just appear that way and this post was made? I am just real curious.
    It's all BS. Just a TROLL or two trying to stir crap up when nothing is going on.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast