A Coconut Creek PD Investigation

Chaz Stevens, Genius

A Coconut Creek PD Investigation

A Creek police shooting in 2009, involving now retired Sgt.Harrison, where a suspect at a T-Mobile store was shot in the eye.

I beg a person to read the investigative report on the police shooting. Why do I submit this request? No agency to this date conducted an investigation, that's right none. The police shoot a man and no one conducts an investigation. I defy you to find an investigative report.

Unregistered
    Oh shut up already.

Unregistered
    Chaz Stevens over wait weight white male in his 50's. Not married no girlfriend past for domestic violence. Every business he has ever started has failed. Lives at home with very successful parents back in his childhood bedroom because he has no Job. Drives a 1992 Toyota with only 10 payments left. Check this link and see if Fat Boy might match up.

www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml

Chaz would burn any cop to get a post to his site. This is a very sick and disturbed individual. His life consists of sitting in is bedroom in the glow of his computer screen typing hate and looking for a response.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh shut up already.

ok, we'll let mike mann do the not talking..............

http://www.local10.com/news/coconut-...stody/31526866

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chaz Stevens over wait weight white male in his 50's. Not married no girlfriend past for domestic violence. Every business he has ever started has failed. Lives at home with very successful parents back in his childhood bedroom because he has no Job. Drives a 1992 Toyota with only 10 payments left. Check this link and see if Fat Boy might match up.

www.flayme.com/troll/angler.shtml

Chaz would burn any cop to get a post to his site. This is a very sick and disturbed individual. His life consists of sitting in is bedroom in the glow of his computer screen typing hate and looking for a response.
    So very pathetic.