Mr. Mayor

Thread: Mr. Mayor

Unregistered

Mr. Mayor

Dear Mr Gilbert,

The reason this police department has low moral is because if your bigotry. We have heard you speak about that you never wanted the men and women who currently serve this city. You make references about our police department not being black enough. You only want to hire African Americans who reside in this community despite if they are qualified or not. You only want to promote African Americans despite if they're competent or not to do the job. You're so blinded by black greed that you fail to realize the injustice that you do to this police agency, to the citizens of Miami Gardens, and to the reputation of the city.

I have witnessed you countless times greet black officers and completely ignore white officers and the Hispanic officers. As a Hispanic officer I can tell you this, if you think dealing with channel 6, Channel 7, and channel 10 is a headache, then you have not even felt the wrath what channel 23, channel 51, and Telemundo can really do.

If we need to even reach out to our Hispanic counterparts that make up 80% of miami-dade County, then we would love to see what your reaction would be.

Step aside, and allow whatever chief to come to this department and promote officers based on experience, knowledge, and competency.. Stop making this a all black agenda. what it should be about is who is competent enough to do this job.

Because quite frankly mr Gilbert, if it was the other way around and we had a white Chief only promoting and hiring white officers you will be joining hands with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton crying how discrimination and racism exists within the department. Stop being a hypocrite and let the chief of police do his job effectively and without color of skin.

90% of us officers do not support you and we will never support you until you prove yourself. As we see it, you're a racist and a hypocrite. Let's see how your re-election will go.

Sincerely,

The Hispanic police officer who is losing patience...

Unregistered
    If I were in you, I would rather work for Sweetwater, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, West Miami than Miami Gardens. In fact, I would rather work bussing tablets at Denny's than at Miami Gardens. The area was a shithole when it was Carol City and MDPD served it. I suspect it is worst now. If you are able . . . GET THE HELL OUT!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If I were you, I would rather work for Sweetwater, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, West Miami than Miami Gardens. In fact, I would rather work bussing tablets at Denny's than at Miami Gardens. The area was a shithole when it was Carol City and MDPD served it. I suspect it is worst now. If you are able . . . GET THE HELL OUT!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unregistered

Time for Ralph Suarez

You want to clean this place up promote Ralph to chief he can get the job done. He should have been promoted before and this wouldn't have happened. He has a proven track record.

Unregistered

f*C& out a here

We need somebody from outside that has balls and will not allow the mayor to continue destroying this department and city. Who knows, maybe Brooklen will run the ship better and not take shit from the mayor who will not be re-elected.

Unregistered
    Everything in this department is about RACE!!! All you do is fuel the divide and this is why you will never have your OWN police department. You're either another Opa Locka or even worse the Miami Dade /City of Miami wanna be NYPD that can figure out that all you have to do is unite and you can start moving forward. The city doesn't respect you because YOU don't respect yourselves! You still have people in positions of power that are an embarrassment to your department. Sexual Harassment complaints that were clear as day swept under the rug, hiring people with lower standards just to meet a quota .......this place will never learn with this clear un-ETHICAL behavior. I feel sorry and pity the GOOD officers who area represented by these jack wagons and are suck by the money they came for which allows them to swallow their pride in where they work. Here's to hope for the future although that is looking fainter and fainter by the minute!