Re-Psych for all having 30 years or more! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Yes Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The real reason is when these dinosaurs retire they have to live on 75% pension instead of working and living on 100% salary and detail money. Also the stellar medical insurance we get costs $1400 a month. That's a hard nut to crack without detail money supplementing your income. Don't forget the sports cars, 6 bedroom house, mega swimming pool and a divorce or 2, child support and you have to come back to work. Screw that
    True Dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like watching some of these old timers during in- service!!!

Unregistered
    Of course. All of these idiots that live well beyond their financial means. In the end, reality sets in!!

Unregistered
    The psych doesn't work look at all the useless junior deputies on the road. I'm glad I retired and no longer have to work with all these cry babies we have now.

Unregistered

Congrats

The psych doesn't work look at all the useless junior deputies on the road. I'm glad I retired and no longer have to work with all these cry babies we have now.
    Congrats on retirement but if you truly done with the job and earing the golden ticket get off this site and go enjoy brother

Unregistered
    Congrats on retirement but if you truly done with the job and earing the golden ticket get off this site and go enjoy brother
    I am retired but I still have many friends still working at BSO and I am enjoying life, stay safe brother.

Unregistered

Wondering

I have witnessed many people, retiring, leaving and so on... I wonder how these people with 35 yrs plus or retreads feel when they see guy who was in middle school when they started police work retiring before them? It's really sad

Unregistered

Lame excuses

I have witnessed many people, retiring, leaving and so on... I wonder how these people with 35 yrs plus or retreads feel when they see guy who was in middle school when they started police work retiring before them? It's really sad
    Very true,, it's all they know!!!!!! Very afraid of the big bad world without a gun on their side...

Unregistered
    Why does it matter to you so much, worry about your own life and do want ever you want.

Unregistered

Damn scraight

Why does it matter to you so much, worry about your own life and do want ever you want.
    I would venture to say, their wives really don't want them home all day with them while they take care of their errands? Yep, errands

Unregistered
    I can't live without the badge!! I will work until I die!!!! Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast