Re-Psych for all having 30 years or more!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Re-Psych for all having 30 years or more!

I hear they a making policy for those with 30 or more years as a Deputy to have Mandatory re-psych just to make sure there isn't a screw or two lose up there. GET A LIFE WHILE YOU CAN FOLKS!

Unregistered

re psych

They should also re psych all the retread that come back after being retired....freaking morons

Unregistered
    Cheers! You two gentlemen are indeed correct! Some of those dinosaurs should just leave already, useless!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear they a making policy for those with 30 or more years as a Deputy to have Mandatory re-psych just to make sure there isn't a screw or two lose up there. GET A LIFE WHILE YOU CAN FOLKS!
    Psych exams are useless, just look at the immature deputies that we have hired. Baseball caps, hub caps, green shirts, load bearing vests, etc.. Don't forget all rookies want to appear as SWAT, complete with the tattoos. Oh you are soooo intimidating. HaHaHa!

Unregistered

Classic View Rookie

Cheers! You two gentlemen are indeed correct! Some of those dinosaurs should just leave already, useless!
    So all old timers are useless? Let me say that with more than 30 and still happy to be working, I could say the same for you rookies. You think you have all the answers and within 15 seconds of meeting a victim, you have all their problems classified and whammo..u r done.

Many of us old timers have a lot for you to learnm, instead of thinking you know it all. Wake up, grow up or open up...any of the three may apply.

Unregistered

Smile Think about it??

The question is , when you eligible to retire and one postpones it by many years for what?? When your could start collecting,get another job if you wish and have two incomes and start a new life. But when there is people who started in the 70's like a few I know and refuse to leave. It kind of strange??

Unregistered
    Did you ever here the saying, "Don't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes" If they are here because they want to be, who are you to judge...

Unregistered

Come on

I mean seriously....there is a guy in my district that started while I was still in Pampers Diapers and now I'm 43 yrs old...that's freaking sad. Either you didn't plan well or o er spent all those years and have no money left and live check to check.

kind of the same thing that all the retread come back after being retired because their wife cleaned them out either way they are not safe and their reaction time is lost

Unregistered
    I mean seriously....there is a guy in my district that started while I was still in Pampers Diapers and now I'm 43 yrs old...that's freaking sad. Either you didn't plan well or o er spent all those years and have no money left and live check to check.

kind of the same thing that all the retread come back after being retired because their wife cleaned them out either way they are not safe and their reaction time is lost
    It's unfortunate that some of our ex wives are ruthless, heartless, scumbags. It wasn't my fault. I left when I was supposed to and got the head shot from the ex. When I come back, I will try to be as fast as you buddy and I'll stay out of your way as I am "not safe" anymore as you put it. However, you might find yourself in the same predicament one day. If you're smarter than I was, protect your pension. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

Unregistered

Wicked wench

It's unfortunate that some of our ex wives are ruthless, heartless, scumbags. It wasn't my fault. I left when I was supposed to and got the head shot from the ex. When I come back, I will try to be as fast as you buddy and I'll stay out of your way as I am "not safe" anymore as you put it. However, you might find yourself in the same predicament one day. If you're smarter than I was, protect your pension. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.

God bless the wicked wench and her new man. If you see them out buy them a drink and say a toast to the two. But anyways get out of this miserable line out work. You will only take years off your life! There is happiness in other jobs too!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast