Jail Guard - Page 34
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail Guard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dreaming,SI will be reelected as many times as he wishes.The public loves him and he is doing a good(Not Perfect) job.So,as much as some of you all are so jealous of IG ,he to is here to stay as long as he wants.....

Let is go 28ers plus one and enjoy your retirement.If you want a new Tahoe and your big Leather Chair back,just go buy your own.But,of course you will have no one to kiss your axxx all day long and get your coffee...O well....

IG is one Cool Dude...
    You must be IG only friend. He is a loser who used the members of the FOPE with lies for his own benefit. Tell me what SI has done for DOD other than cut admin moves. Morale is low. More staff have been under investigation or suspended than the last two Sheriffs combined. No money for raises. Where is the parity or close to it that he promised? More command staff than ever before. Three Majors for what. Enlighten me and the whole DOD on what positive changes that we have endured the last three years?

Unregistered
    I have known IG for 20 years.While he may be doing well now a days ,their was years when the Bosses were messing with him for no or minimal reasons.Some of those Bosses are now in the 28ers Club because of that.When I say IG is a Cool Dude,he is if you know him personally....

Ira enjoy your moment....

Unregistered
    I have known IG for 20 years.While he may be doing well now a days ,their was years when the Bosses were messing with him for no or minimal reasons.Some of those Bosses are now in the 28ers Club because of that.When I say IG is a Cool Dude,he is if you know him personally....

Ira enjoy your moment....
    Cool Dude!!! Really, this guy cheated on his wife for years. He scammed his fellow deputies back in the days. He abused his sick time. The so called 28ers Club had it in for him because he was a sorry azz deputy who skated on the job. Then, he is rewarded to the rank of captain. What about all those sergeants and lieutenants that have worked so hard in their careers and now will never see that rank. The good ole boy system is still in affect. IG is a POS.

Unregistered
    Ya IG is not perfect,like non of us are.He is still a Cool Dude.As for all the Lieutenants that can not make Captain,that is untrue.Captains/Above are a political rank so all you need to do is do a good job and be true to the Sheriff or candidate Sheriffs and their will be plenty of Captain and above positions available.By then IG will be collecting his big high risk pension sitting in the big house,eating good and driving his big $$$$ Sports car.Enjoy Ira...

So,now you have the key to being a Captain,but you will have to pick be winning team of course.

You want to be safe and have a great career at BSO,stay/be a Lieutenant and stay out of politics completely....

Unregistered
    Ya IG is not perfect,like non of us are.He is still a Cool Dude.As for all the Lieutenants that can not make Captain,that is untrue.Captains/Above are a political rank so all you need to do is do a good job and be true to the Sheriff or candidate Sheriffs and their will be plenty of Captain and above positions available.By then IG will be collecting his big high risk pension sitting in the big house,eating good and driving his big $$$$ Sports car.Enjoy Ira...

So,now you have the key to being a Captain,but you will have to pick be winning team of course.

You want to be safe and have a great career at BSO,stay/be a Lieutenant and stay out of politics completely....
    You must have a man crush on IG.

Unregistered

Ummmm no. The object is to stay out of The Big House. Something several have been unable to do.

Unregistered
    Naaa,just sad to hear all you Haters that do not have the guts to go say some thing to Ira/other Command if you have a issues with him/them.Instead you come on here and cry about it and that does nothing....

Ira is one Cool Dude.....

Unregistered

???????

You must be IG only friend. He is a loser who used the members of the FOPE with lies for his own benefit. Tell me what SI has done for DOD other than cut admin moves. Morale is low. More staff have been under investigation or suspended than the last two Sheriffs combined. No money for raises. Where is the parity or close to it that he promised? More command staff than ever before. Three Majors for what. Enlighten me and the whole DOD on what positive changes that we have endured the last three years?
    Did you just get here? 3 majors really? That's your beef? Obviously you do not know who Neely, Spadaro, Clonch, McPherson, Robinson... here is a refresher, there were all majors... at the same time!!! Now let me add that up for you genius, it equals 5 majors. So to answer your question, "Three majors for what" so that they can do the job that was done by 5 majors in previous administrations.

No money for raises? According to whom? Contract negotiations with the FOPE are just getting off the ground so you have no basis for this claim.

I.A. investigations and suspensions: you must have just gotten jammed up because I.A. investigations have been reduced drastically. Unfortunately, many only pay attention to the "celebrated" cases that result from egregious acts that result in suspension.

Unregistered

So basically you just called Sheriff Israel and Ira Goldberg both liars. You remember, the good old boy system will be over at BSO once Israel is elected. All the control rooms will be returned to deputies positions. Detention will have party with the road. Supervisors will no longer lead by fear and intimidation. Promotions will be based on merit and merit alone. I will cut the top heavy command staff and use the money in savings for raises and equipment to put BSO back on the cutting edge and back on top. Yes, I was at all the detention / Tony Olive fundraisers.

Unregistered
    Did you just get here? 3 majors really? That's your beef? Obviously you do not know who Neely, Spadaro, Clonch, McPherson, Robinson... here is a refresher, there were all majors... at the same time!!! Now let me add that up for you genius, it equals 5 majors. So to answer your question, "Three majors for what" so that they can do the job that was done by 5 majors in previous administrations.

No money for raises? According to whom? Contract negotiations with the FOPE are just getting off the ground so you have no basis for this claim.

I.A. investigations and suspensions: you must have just gotten jammed up because I.A. investigations have been reduced drastically. Unfortunately, many only pay attention to the "celebrated" cases that result from egregious acts that result in suspension.
    Well genius, all that command staff was back when Jenne was the Sheriff. He knew how to balance a budget. If you remember correctly, we were getting some pretty good raises. Look at the overall picture, we are more top heavy in this agency then ever before. From my understanding, there was a meeting with the brass at NBB to talk about low morale and the mis treatment of their XO. You know nothing is going to come out of that. Just a formality. Do you remember last year genius the meeting with the Sheriff at the Union Hall? That did not amount to not a dang thing. Keep sticking up for the Sheriff and the brass that have rewarded you with that cushy job year in and out. Maybe you should spend some time inside a jail to see what the deputies are going through daily.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast