Jail Guard - Page 35
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail Guard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So basically you just called Sheriff Israel and Ira Goldberg both liars. You remember, the good old boy system will be over at BSO once Israel is elected. All the control rooms will be returned to deputies positions. Detention will have party with the road. Supervisors will no longer lead by fear and intimidation. Promotions will be based on merit and merit alone. I will cut the top heavy command staff and use the money in savings for raises and equipment to put BSO back on the cutting edge and back on top. Yes, I was at all the detention / Tony Olive fundraisers.
    Wow...nothing but lies.

Unregistered
    Well genius, all that command staff was back when Jenne was the Sheriff. He knew how to balance a budget. If you remember correctly, we were getting some pretty good raises. Look at the overall picture, we are more top heavy in this agency then ever before. From my understanding, there was a meeting with the brass at NBB to talk about low morale and the mis treatment of their XO. You know nothing is going to come out of that. Just a formality. Do you remember last year genius the meeting with the Sheriff at the Union Hall? That did not amount to not a dang thing. Keep sticking up for the Sheriff and the brass that have rewarded you with that cushy job year in and out. Maybe you should spend some time inside a jail to see what the deputies are going through daily.
    Yes I hear that XO from NBB is off the chain. She is trying to make a name for herself at anyone's expense. Smile in your face then stab you in the back.

Unregistered
    Yes I hear that XO from NBB is off the chain. She is trying to make a name for herself at anyone's expense. Smile in your face then stab you in the back.
    You just described most of the workforce clawing their way to the top to kiss the sheriffs ring.

Unregistered

Square In A Triangle Hole

he is unfit for the position and it was a mistake to promote him. he was fired and managed to get his job back. Good for him, but that no reason to have him interfering with real police work. This experiment has gone too far.

Unregistered

Major Jail Guard

Jail Guard, nice try, but you're coming to Deerfield and you won't be a major, unless the sheriff intends on being out of office next year. You are a disgrace. a zero failure you always were in detention. But even Lamberti knew better than to promote you.
    Heard it on good authority, he will be a major. This is a major mistake and could topple the administration.

Unregistered
    Don't trust her as far as you can throw. Everything you share with her she will bring it right back to the upper command...yes she is a rat.

Unregistered
    Did you just get here? 3 majors really? That's your beef? Obviously you do not know who Neely, Spadaro, Clonch, McPherson, Robinson... here is a refresher, there were all majors... at the same time!!! Now let me add that up for you genius, it equals 5 majors. So to answer your question, "Three majors for what" so that they can do the job that was done by 5 majors in previous administrations.

No money for raises? According to whom? Contract negotiations with the FOPE are just getting off the ground so you have no basis for this claim.

I.A. investigations and suspensions: you must have just gotten jammed up because I.A. investigations have been reduced drastically. Unfortunately, many only pay attention to the "celebrated" cases that result from egregious acts that result in suspension.
    Sheriff, be honest with your employees and tell them upfront how much more they will be paying for health insurance. In your budget it's mentioned that health insurance increased by 7 million dollars.

Unregistered
    Wow...nothing but lies.
    If anything things have gotten a lot worse since Sheriff Israel was elected. This time around you won't have the backing of DOD, they have lost all respect for you.

Unregistered
    If anything things have gotten a lot worse since Sheriff Israel was elected. This time around you won't have the backing of DOD, they have lost all respect for you.
    Agree 110%. This Sheriff doesn't care about DOD. Since being elected, he has been to the jails maybe 2 times to show his face. We are the step children that he talked about and he still shows us no love.

Unregistered

Boo Hoo

Agree 110%. This Sheriff doesn't care about DOD. Since being elected, he has been to the jails maybe 2 times to show his face. We are the step children that he talked about and he still shows us no love.
    Wah, wah, wah. You losers.

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast