Sexual Battery complaint - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    So I wonder what kind of bullshit training Haines and Champagne will come up with so they can know accuse all the deputies of being pedophiles. They already think we are corrupt.

Unregistered
    Next up will be illusion and figment training followed by "how to pick a loser for a sheriff" taught exclusively by Thelbert Morgan. We're still trying to confirm someone from the staff to lecture on "how I am a corrupt individual and thrive on the Morgan staff and finally we have Lt S.A. covering internal investigations, how to sustain them when the evidence says otherwise. This should be an exciting block training, see you there!!!

Unregistered
    Haines will use his investigative experience and review all of the evidence to make sure all crimes committed don't go un punished. He currently is busy keeping track of all comments posted on FB by SO people so he can open new I A 's on those who posted anything he doesn't like.

Unregistered
    I would be sick daily if I had the current bunch of senior staff working for me. I haven't seen a bigger bunch of losers in a very long time. They are all too close to retirement and do not want to do anything that will cause them more work. I say Morgan needs to come in and fire all the commanders and put some Sgts in charge for a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sheriff has been sick and he has been for a few days. Don't be stupid, he is addressing the media when they have time to prepare a statement, as would any professional

Unregistered
    I say he needs to come in and resign and let someone else take over. A poor leader with no skills.

Unregistered
    Morgan/Haines= Caligula at ecso

Unregistered
    Who? I mean really who is there that can lead? We are screwed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say he needs to come in and resign and let someone else take over. A poor leader with no skills.

Unregistered
    A night janitor at Wal-Mart would do a better job than any of this corrupt group.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it there are several more deputies caught on camera having relations with the momma. Nothing illegal but not within Haines moral code of standards. Are there enough chairs at the front desk for everyone he is going to order an IA on?

Unregistered
    Let's see how the dynamic duo of Morgan and Haines play this one. Surely they won't try to sweep this one under the rug. No telling who all is going to show up. Sex on duty is still a termination level offense.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast