Contact Miami Hearld Julie Brown
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Contact Miami Hearld Julie Brown

Tired of driving these death trap cars that are being maintained by non certified mechanics called inmates, or supervisors or students at the voc tech schools ?

Tired of the abuse of statutory caseload sizes being ignored by given you 35 sex offenders and 20 mainstream?

Tired of things we know are wrong happening ?

This is the email address and physical address for Julie Brown of the Miami Herald , she is the one that broke the mess with the prison side open, time to give her the probation mess. You can remain anonymous , give her what she needs to research the rest.

Julie Brown
    Miami Herald
    1Herald Plz
    Miami Florida 33132-1609
    305-350-2222

TIME WE GIVE THEM THE PROBATION MESS. WE HAVE THE RESOURCES SEND THEM. TELL HER WHAT TO ASK FOR ON PUBLIC RECORDS , UNCOVER THE HIDDEN BODIES .

Unregistered
    I would rather drive these POS cars in the field than my own, any time. Now, do I want to drive them from Key West to Tallahassee? Of course not. But in the local area (the field)? Absolutely!

Unregistered

I love my job

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tired of driving these death trap cars that are being maintained by non certified mechanics called inmates, or supervisors or students at the voc tech schools ? No

Tired of the abuse of statutory caseload sizes being ignored by given you 35 sex offenders and 20 mainstream? No

Tired of things we know are wrong happening ? Don't know what you are talking about.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Unregistered

Eating our mileage as these cars here are not safe.

I know this is crazy but I itemize my taxes so I take it off them. I may go ahead and contact them and show them how many of us are eating mileage.

Unregistered
    Just show them your w2 that is a crime in and of itself.

Unregistered
    State cars while obviously not the best, are better than driving your personal vehicle for many reasons. We deserve cars with less than 70k miles. We deserve better maintenance. But we all know that isn't likely to happen. Recently, one of our cars was serviced 99.9 miles away (one way!) from it's assigned office!! When completed, it required two officers and the other state car to go get it. Who approves that?! WTF? What was really saved? It shows that this department knows very little about fleet maintenance.
    This is the kind of thinking that has poisoned community corrections. It doesn't matter how impractical, it just matters how much can be saved. Both prison and community corrections have been cut to the BONE and they still want cuts even though these cuts have caused an increase in assaults and hurt all staff.

Unregistered
    Real story...car assigned to said office was in the shop for repairs. One supervisor signed off on officer to use his own car for field work. Week later officer was told to he will not be reinburst.

Unregistered
    What do you expect-this is a 4th rate organization with a 5th rate administration. They want to tear the organization down, help them tear it down.

Unregistered

Have them send this to the reporter

we need to send these true stories to the reporter on how we are being forced to eat mileage to do our job and keep the community safe. Choice to keep your self safe and not use the car and do not get paid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we need to send these true stories to the reporter on how we are being forced to eat mileage to do our job and keep the community safe. Choice to keep your self safe and not use the car and do not get paid.
    I am forced to work in an office where the roof leaks when it rains. I have to use my trash can to catch the water. I think there is mold growing in the ceiling. I've had a slight cough for the past three says. The parking lot has a light out. This makes it very unsafe at night. I know this will make the front page news of the Miami Herald. I'm reporting this tomorrow. Haha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast