Miami garden cheif
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami garden cheif

ARRESTED for picking up a prostitute in DIANA BEACH by Broward County Sheriff

Unregistered

Well well well, look at that. I guess it’s the white Deputies that set him up. Right troops? I guess some things never change.

Unregistered

Cool

Someone better activate the Miami Gardens Police Black Coalition LMAO!!!!

Unregistered
    You know Johnson.. I refuse to call you Chief , because YOU have dishonored the badge you swore to uphold.. by being stupid and corrupt. I worked with you at North Miami and saw you at several Dade Chiefs luncheons etc. I have known you throughout your career at North Miami even though I worked at your neighbor sister city. You Mr Johnson have never changed. You have lived with this facade for years with poor decision making... I cannot understand how those around you didn't see through ALL YOUR SHALLOW DECESIONS. WE DID!

You made poor decisions then and now.. YES prostitution is not the end of the world.. its just a stupid, ignorant decision with a person in your capacity... WOW a man like you has to pay for a woman's companion.. just WOW!.

real classy Johnson.. real classy... NOT!

Unregistered
    Boogie boy!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wow

Unmarked police vehicle hits a girl and the chief gets arrested. All in one 24 hour period. Chief will be off to Sweetwater PD!!

Unregistered
    "BOOTY" will always get you in trouble.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unmarked police vehicle hits a girl and the chief gets arrested. All in one 24 hour period. Chief will be off to Sweetwater PD!!
    I doubt it. Look at the demographics of the department and city hall.

Unregistered

chief

is NOBLE coming to the rescue

Unregistered

Noble

That's a great one, see its not that the whites are racist in our agency, let's face it, if we were, why would we subject ourselves to this bullshit. It's that the blacks in Miami Gardens are so racist towards whites they salivate at a chance to f$&@ a white cop. It's funny how you cry about how we don't have any blacks in power, well guess what, we did, they keeping getting fired or demoted. Let this be lesson Mayor, you can't hire a bunch people because they are black. Why don't you hire based on past performance, education and abilities? Not because they look like you and they are fraternity brothers. You will learn, you are point blank a racist. In some ways, we must thank you for your piss poor leadership, you just trashed your reelection!! Wait till the media finds out about your new Chiefs past.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast