ABT Bike Patrol
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABT Bike Patrol

Unregistered

ABT Bike Patrol

Rumor has ABT now have a bike unit?

Unregistered
    ABT has no patrol function. Bike or otherwise. There would be no reason to start a bike unit. Wouldn't that require specialized training and equipment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ABT has no patrol function. Bike or otherwise. There would be no reason to start a bike unit. Wouldn't that require specialized training and equipment?
    Oh it must be a group of fitness nuts

Unregistered
    My captain approved an ops plan for fort myers involving bikes. He told us to think more outside the box like them

Unregistered
    Doesn't surprise me. Anyone depending on "out of the box" methodology has no answers anyway. I can't wait for the first workers comp claim.

Unregistered
    My captain approved an ops plan for fort myers involving bikes. He told us to think more outside the box like them

I heard the fat girl with the 1980's bangs is riding a bike down there, and they had to buy a bigger seat for her.

Unregistered

Talking

I heard the fat girl with the 1980's bangs is riding a bike down there, and they had to buy a bigger seat for her.
    You gonna whif it?

Unregistered
    You gonna whif it?
    Can I wif it from 3 hours north? Does it smell that strong?

Unregistered
    Can I wif it from 3 hours north? Does it smell that strong?
    News flash................................I have the bicycle seat. I snagged it the other night from behind her apartment and I'm putting it up for bid. If I get no offers within three days then I'm gonna list it on ebay.

Unregistered
    News flash................................I have the bicycle seat. I snagged it the other night from behind her apartment and I'm putting it up for bid. If I get no offers within three days then I'm gonna list it on ebay.
    You better put that seat back! The Queen is pissed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast