Scott Israel the ultimate Zionist
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Scott Israel the ultimate Zionist

Need i say more. [This part omitted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]

[We received a report on this post and, with the exception of the edit above, the post will be allowed to remain along with the entire string. Some times, as in this case, a string starts off intending to pull readers in one direction but ends up championing another cause (defending Israel). Thus, I believe it would do more harm than good to remove this string since there have been so many passionate responses to it - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-24-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Unregistered
    I am a proud Zionist, and if Israel is also, that is good by me. What are you? A terrorist?

Unregistered
    Zionism is terrorism. Israel is an apartheid state which apparently you believe is ok. Funny the ICC and the Hague are going after Israel for war crimes against the Palestinians. Israel has no constitution. I forgot your the chosen people. Well I guess its ok to kill innocent men and women and children and call them the enemy or Nazi's. Good luck because the majority of US citizens want no part of the crisis going on there now, although you'll never see that poll on Fox. SI is from the same belief system. A true communist.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff's name is Israel. There is also a country named Israel. Same word, so I get it is confusing to little minds like you. But the sheriff has never once given any speech on any Middle East issues, you morons.

Unregistered
    The only communist is your useless president. God bless Israel, to hell with the the Palestinian Terrorists!!! You're probably that CAIR guy people have been writing about.

Unregistered
    The ICC and Hauge are about as reputable and trustworthy as our IA. Lol

Unregistered
    The ICC and the Hague is recognized by every country in the world except Israel. I'm sure by now we as a country have followed their resistance to both groups as well. That's a belief of communism. Again your sheriff will be doing his best come election time in 2016 to make sure he tells the jewish groups his love for his religion and country. Not sure if he'll be actually speaking about this country or even this county in terms of his vision for what BSO actually should be in terms of a law enforcement agency. He'll continue to lie and throw anyone he can under the bus. Friends, Family, and oh yes don't leave out the deputy out there trying to do the right thing. Remember if you make one mistake you know the beheading you will get from this administration. Unless your the female deputy that shoots indiscriminately 19 times at an undercover cop in Hallandale.....Then your ok. Or you give SI big $$$ and your a felon. That can be overlooked, too. The mindset is to appease his jewish and black constituency. That's all he cares about. You think this guy cares about you and family? He doesn't care about his own. Good day.

Unregistered
    The ICC is a Palestinian sympathizing organization. Every nation recognizes what a joke it is including Israel. Good day to you. As the great Bibi has said "if the terrorists lay down their weapons there would be peace, if Israel lays down its weapons it will no longer be".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ICC is a Palestinian sympathizing organization. Every nation recognizes what a joke it is including Israel. Good day to you. As the great Bibi has said "if the terrorists lay down their weapons there would be peace, if Israel lays down its weapons it will no longer be".
    If Palestinians lay down their weapons Bibi would completely take full control of the region you idiot. The master plan from day one. I know I'm just a goyim what do i know!! What i do know is your sheriff is of the same belief. Scary to know a guy like that believes running a law enforcement with the same mindset. Its sort of a divide and lie to conquer.

Unregistered
    It is you who is obviously an idiot, do you really believe that if Israel really wanted to take over Palestine that they could not do it in a matter of days? Keep spewing your Palestinian/Terrorist propaganda, nobody believes it except morons like you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast