North Bay Village female officer

Unregistered

North Bay Village female officer

Did an ex wife of one of yours really abandon her minor child at your station and lock her duty weapon in her North Bay Village issued police car and just walk away? Further, was she located at her home in a state of mental breakdown screaming *I quit I can't take this anymore I'm never going back*? We'd love to know if she's even fit to carry a firearm? Just asking. Also, hasn't she had other incidents up there? We'd love to know where to find all the paperwork. Thanks guys. Feel bad for her ex.

Unregistered

Nice Incident

Sounds like a baker act with a badge and mixed with an unfit mother. Wow that sucks. Is DCF in the picture yet.?

Unregistered

Her Ex works there?

So her ex hubby works there? Isn't he in crap all the time too? Seems I heard he was seeing his Lt 's wife on the side at one time. If true what a wonderful environment. Anyway poor NBV female cop. Her agency must deal with her now and her family must deal with the embarrassing situation.

Unregistered

Case Number

Can one of you post up the case number of this incident so we can obtain it? Seems there's alot of unanswered questions about mental stability. We sure don't want her back.

Unregistered

Case number Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can one of you post up the case number of this incident so we can obtain it? Seems there's alot of unanswered questions about mental stability. We sure don't want her back.
    We know her ex is a POS, but we need a case number and names of officers involved.

Unregistered
    We should have a case number here on file along with another half dozen cases. Hope we called DCF! This family needs help and not cover ups.
    If a cop has got to the point of dropping off your own kid with a secretary and then abandon your police car and gun there needs some intervention NOW!

Unregistered

Dcf

I've heard she's/tthey've been covered up before and now it's crossed the line. It sucks for those kids to have their parents traumtize them so. The mom is such a mess it's unbelievable. She got over twenty worker comp claims and you'd never believe what for. Pretty sure everyone in our house is in agreement that she's done as a cop. Too bad too. Him I don't know but, probably cut from the same mold. Thanks fore the 411. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    We have enough going on here without another department posting there trash on here. Please keep to your city site.

Unregistered

ok will do.....NOT. What do you think you own the Internet?

Dude anyone can post anything anywhere and if you don't like it don't read it. Little cry baby.

Unregistered

NBVPD Female Cop

Is this the one who lost her mind and abandoned her child at your station? She's chasing her dreams as an arm wrestler.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HI_RzoSgDQ