Bobbie Joe Long - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bobbie Joe Long

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been over 30 years since his murderous spree in Tampa. I often wonder if the detectives involved in this case knowingly ignored his request to have a attorney during the interview, or if they were incompetent and didn't realize that his asking for a attorney should have ended the interview. Anyways, this action by the detectives caused endless appeals and here we are some 30 years out and no justice.
    This sounds like a detective they have in Cid now

Hasn't nothing to getting or not getting my way, very nice attempt to deflect. The Lt did ask for something, for taking care of the QB. So if your not KF then you weren't there, and have no idea what your talking about. Which means you lied!!
    You are soooooo wrong.

Now why don't you go and crawl back under your rock snitch.

Unregistered
    Who cares that guy who did or didn't ask for the football ain't gonna be around long anyway

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    You are soooooo wrong.

Now why don't you go and crawl back under your rock snitch.
    Hmm don't think so, but you already know that. So what you are suggesting is we someone is called to IA, they should lie, to protect a scum bag cop or not. Ok so for me to be wrong, you would have to be him, because your not AK. The bottom line is this that Lt was a scum bag, and is deserving of what he got. Why not ask RW about that scum bag, you remember CC don't you pal.

Hmm don't think so, but you already know that. So what you are suggesting is we someone is called to IA, they should lie, to protect a scum bag cop or not. Ok so for me to be wrong, you would have to be him, because your not AK. The bottom line is this that Lt was a scum bag, and is deserving of what he got. Why not ask RW about that scum bag, you remember CC don't you pal.
    And just how did IA find out?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    And just how did IA find out?
    Well Joe I think you know the answer to that my friend. So I am unclear as to what to do in IA, I guess your of the opinion when asked a direct question, one should lie to cover up for a scum bag, who treated every body like shit, JW/BT many many more Joe.

Unregistered
    Joe, what about all the shit he got away with when he had a dog... Hmm

Well Joe I think you know the answer to that my friend. So I am unclear as to what to do in IA, I guess your of the opinion when asked a direct question, one should lie to cover up for a scum bag, who treated every body like shit, JW/BT many many more Joe.
    AS you know IA did not act back then unless they had a formal, sworn, complaint.

Joe, what about all the shit he got away with when he had a dog... Hmm
    No knowledge of his time in K9.

Unregistered
    Sworn Law Enforcement Officers should report any wrong doing by other Law Enforcement Officers. Why do you call them a snitch Joe?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast