Bobbie Joe Long
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobbie Joe Long

Unregistered

Bobbie Joe Long

It has been over 30 years since his murderous spree in Tampa. I often wonder if the detectives involved in this case knowingly ignored his request to have a attorney during the interview, or if they were incompetent and didn't realize that his asking for a attorney should have ended the interview. Anyways, this action by the detectives caused endless appeals and here we are some 30 years out and no justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been over 30 years since his murderous spree in Tampa. I often wonder if the detectives involved in this case knowingly ignored his request to have a attorney during the interview, or if they were incompetent and didn't realize that his asking for a attorney should have ended the interview. Anyways, this action by the detectives caused endless appeals and here we are some 30 years out and no justice.
    you are an ass

Unregistered
    Ask yourself this know it all Joe. Did it cause endless retrials and appeals because they continued interrogating after he asked for a attorney.

Unregistered
    It's been over thirty years. He is safely locked away forever while the process drags on. If you're looking for some sort of lawsuit out of this, go kill yourself because you're a loser. Investigations have come a long way since then, so those same errors won't likely ever occur again here. All the involved people have retired. There's only one person in the agency who should be troubled by this, and I know she is too strong to come on here and whine. STFU.

Unregistered
    LAWSUIT??
    Good lord dude. Are you nuts. I'm just asking a question. I was there back in the day guarding that piece of crap and wonder why he isn't dead yet??

LAWSUIT??
    Good lord dude. Are you nuts. I'm just asking a question. I was there back in the day guarding that piece of crap and wonder why he isn't dead yet??

pretty stupid question if you ask me. Those that worked this case of long since retired, so I see no point in what ever you are trying to accomplish.

Unregistered
    You're right. It was a stupid question. I guess I just got caught up in the moment after watching a few documentaries on you tube and got pissed that this guy is still alive.
    Didn't mean to insult anyone. Thank you for your service.

You're right. It was a stupid question. I guess I just got caught up in the moment after watching a few documentaries on you tube and got pissed that this guy is still alive.
    Didn't mean to insult anyone. Thank you for your service.
    Don't blame HCSO, blame the system.

Those that worked that case was some of the best detectives HCSO had. And remember, there was no such thing as paid overtime then. You filled out a slip and got credit for the time worked.....and it wasn't at time and a half like today.

Unregistered
    What does their pay rate at the time have to do with it !

What does their pay rate at the time have to do with it !
    dedication to the job

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast