Bobbie Joe Long - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bobbie Joe Long

Unregistered
    You sound like a street thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sworn Law Enforcement Officers should report any wrong doing by other Law Enforcement Officers. Why do you call them a snitch Joe?
    Because that is not how I learned law enforcement. He did not commit a crime. If he had I know of not one of my co-workers that wouldn't had slapped the cuffs on him. But then when I worked the streets you never wrote another cop a ticket. That is n longer the case.

Let me ask you and others here. Do you take a discount for a meal? I now deputies that go out of their way to make sure that when in a restaurant the employees know they are law enforcement offers. Or how about deputies that will no eat some where if they do not get a discount?

Isn't accepting a gratuity, like a meal wrong? Or how bout asking for a better deal just because you are a deputy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Because that is not how I learned law enforcement. He did not commit a crime. If he had I know of not one of my co-workers that wouldn't had slapped the cuffs on him. But then when I worked the streets you never wrote another cop a ticket. That is n longer the case.

Let me ask you and others here. Do you take a discount for a meal? I now deputies that go out of their way to make sure that when in a restaurant the employees know they are law enforcement offers. Or how about deputies that will no eat some where if they do not get a discount?

Isn't accepting a gratuity, like a meal wrong? Or how bout asking for a better deal just because you are a deputy?
    Let's stick to the topic Joe. You said he didn't ask for anything, that is a flat out LIE. He did in fact ask for something, for taking care of the QB. The deputy who conducted the stop confined in someone who reported it, the Lt's actions made the deputy very uncomfortable. To draw a comparison between a restaurant giving deputies a% off their meal, isn't even on the same planet as a shift commander asking a professional QB, for something for ensuring he wasn't taken to jail. The real problem is you ran your mouth, about the Lt getting suspended when he didn't ask for something, when in fact he did. Then you call deputies snitches, because they didn't lie a cover up for a scum bag. You chime in on all these different topics and site stories of the good old days, like you are the only one who knows these stories. Joe if your are going to tell a story, be truthful, don't change or omit facts in an attempt to make your point.

Let's stick to the topic Joe. You said he didn't ask for anything, that is a flat out LIE. He did in fact ask for something, for taking care of the QB. The deputy who conducted the stop confined in someone who reported it, the Lt's actions made the deputy very uncomfortable. To draw a comparison between a restaurant giving deputies a% off their meal, isn't even on the same planet as a shift commander asking a professional QB, for something for ensuring he wasn't taken to jail. The real problem is you ran your mouth, about the Lt getting suspended when he didn't ask for something, when in fact he did. Then you call deputies snitches, because they didn't lie a cover up for a scum bag. You chime in on all these different topics and site stories of the good old days, like you are the only one who knows these stories. Joe if your are going to tell a story, be truthful, don't change or omit facts in an attempt to make your point.
    Sorry, you are the one that needs to get your facts straight. Clearly you do not know this person and their sarcastic sense of humor.

As far as gratuities it is spot on with this subject. Deputy goes to certain restaurant time after time because they like the place and they get 1/2 off. Deputy one day makes a traffic stop, not knowing the driver is the waitress that always serves them. They elect not to cite because they still want to go to that restaurant. So you see n problem with this?

Unregistered
    I have received a discount, but to be honest, have never stopped and been confronted with the decision to cite or not. Average Joe, it seems like you are implying this occurs on a regular basis. By the way, no rookie here, 30+ years.

Unregistered
    Sorry, you are the one that needs to get your facts straight. Clearly you do not know this person and their sarcastic sense of humor.

As far as gratuities it is spot on with this subject. Deputy goes to certain restaurant time after time because they like the place and they get 1/2 off. Deputy one day makes a traffic stop, not knowing the driver is the waitress that always serves them. They elect not to cite because they still want to go to that restaurant. So you see n problem with this?
    Ok Joe what facts are wrong???

Joe were you one of the three HCSO employees at the QB's house? IF you were that would mean you are the SCUM BAG former Lt, which you have already denied. You can throw out hypothetical scenarios all day, but the issue here is he asked for a gift, for taking care of the QB.

You see no issue with this?
    When asked a direct question during an IA interview, you suggest we should lie, and if we don't we are a snitch.

In typical Average Joe style you will deflect and not answer these questions. You will continue to throw out bull shit hypothetical scenarios.

If you answer only one of these tell me what facts are wrong!!

Ya that is what I thought Joe. Your biggest problem is that you think you are the only person who has been around a while, and you are seldom called out for some the inaccurate shit you say.

OMG, he was one of the most sarcastic employees to ever work at the Office. So do you really think he was not being sarcastic when SD offered him something? I know I do.

That was the day this Office started heading in the direction t has gone.

And how do we know that you know the facts? You are an unregistered guest. You could be anyone smearing this person for grins.

Unregistered
    And how do we know that you know the facts? You are an unregistered guest. You could be anyone smearing this person for grins.
    Ok Joe, how about the traffic was on DM and was conducted AK who was assigned to the victor sq. Joe remember when that former Lt and his buddy the other Lt GM got on here and stirred a bunch of shit up, several copies of that case were floating around. I'm pretty sure a man with your resources could find a copy fairly easy. I do agree he is a smart ass, but by no means was he kidding when he walked out of that house with the football. He was very deserving of the 2 weeks he got.

Ok Joe, how about the traffic was on DM and was conducted AK who was assigned to the victor sq. Joe remember when that former Lt and his buddy the other Lt GM got on here and stirred a bunch of shit up, several copies of that case were floating around. I'm pretty sure a man with your resources could find a copy fairly easy. I do agree he is a smart ass, but by no means was he kidding when he walked out of that house with the football. He was very deserving of the 2 weeks he got.
    I am till shaking my head. Why won't you answer my question about gratuities? What is the difference of getting a discount or anything and this LT. How many deputies ask about a discount for an apartment or when buying a car and tell them they are a leo and want a better deal?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast