Posts that vanish - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

You wrote that person could be a jilted ex lover of BD. Well we can narrow that list down to multiple people in multiple departments in the county! I think a team of FBI Agents could work years to obtain that list!!! It is long mommy!!!

Unregistered
    No one but you cares. So keep responding to your own posts.

Unregistered
    I see by their posts, that these officers with an agenda to defame the Chief and BD, can't handle the light being shined on them. How's it feel?

Unregistered
    Can I get a hehaw for the jackasses who are never happy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see by their posts, that these officers with an agenda to defame the Chief and BD, can't handle the light being shined on them. How's it feel?
    Where is the 'defame' part?

Chief will punish someone for getting a tattoo that can't be seen, but retires a K9 with no punishment for the aloof handler?
    Kicked Tammy out of CID for something stupid because the truth of all those cases being ignored would have fell on his lap? Should we confirm that with Biondolillo? Or the state attorneys office?

How about Favata and his near-perfect batting, I mean bite record?
    How did that conversation go in the Chief's office? He's got more bites than the other 3 combined! With 1/4 the years of service! For real!

And seriously, BD? Relationships with current/former Creek Officers, Pines, Margate, Coral Springs, anywhere else? To write about it is defaming her? How? And since the Chief promulgates it anyway, there is no apparent loss or damages, so there goes your defame theory. Same for the Chief. CM loves him, so he's not losing out. No loss/damage= no defame. Learn to read.

Unregistered
    Womp womp no one still gives a sh#t but you.

Unregistered

Team bd

You wrote that person could be a jilted ex lover of BD. Well we can narrow that list down to multiple people in multiple departments in the county! I think a team of FBI Agents could work years to obtain that list!!! It is long mommy!!!
    Wow... your post goes to show you are part of the BD hater club. Your post is so fabricated I bet your nose is a mile long. How do you keep your head up right? It doesn't matter why you hate her, why you go out of your way to attack her, why your drivers license says your an adult but you act like a middle schooler, why you lie, why your obsessed. ...the only thing that matters is getting help. This type of obsession/behavior/crush is unhealthy.

Unregistered

Hehaw

Where is the 'defame' part?

Chief will punish someone for getting a tattoo that can't be seen, but retires a K9 with no punishment for the aloof handler?
    Kicked Tammy out of CID for something stupid because the truth of all those cases being ignored would have fell on his lap? Should we confirm that with Biondolillo? Or the state attorneys office?

How about Favata and his near-perfect batting, I mean bite record?
    How did that conversation go in the Chief's office? He's got more bites than the other 3 combined! With 1/4 the years of service! For real!

And seriously, BD? Relationships with current/former Creek Officers, Pines, Margate, Coral Springs, anywhere else? To write about it is defaming her? How? And since the Chief promulgates it anyway, there is no apparent loss or damages, so there goes your defame theory. Same for the Chief. CM loves him, so he's not losing out. No loss/damage= no defame. Learn to read.
    The biggest HeHaw goes to this jackass! Can I get a hehaw for this jackass

Unregistered
    You've all done stupid shit. Why relentlessly attack her over it? Cause you are obsessed. It is one single obsessive person who berates her in here.

Unregistered
    The whole Tabley post vanished because of this quote

With just a little investigation you can figure out that it's a small group of officers posting 90% of the hate on this board. The group consists of two sergeants that are extremely close, one sergeant's detective wife, and a couple of crony officers. The one sergeant (a legend in his own mind) wants to get promoted to Lt and his best bud sergeant wants his job when he gets promoted. So who do they think stands in their way of making that happen? In their minds that's the Chief and BD. They figure BD is the Chief's favorite and he's going to promote her to Lt. or maybe he'll promote FS too. In any event you two have to wait you turn because your little boy fan club hasn't gathered the keys to the lieutenant's gate. So their game plan has been to consistently slam, bash, lie about, release internal departmental information, and do what ever it takes to damage both of them. Only problem is the department has no female Lt's. If they don't promote a female I think it could result in an EEOC complaint or a discrimination suit. Maybe next time boys!!!!

It must have hit a nerve when it talked about the Chief potentially realizing that these are the haters
    It's these same officers that keep hammering the Chief and BD. Your not going to get what you want no matter how much hate and lies you post. Time to move on!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast