Posts that vanish - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

yeehaw

Yeehaaaaaawwwww! What a jackass.

Unregistered
    No one believes you brought anyone out of the shadows. Period......No matter how many times you repost. Your convincing no oneof anything, but that youre an obsessive loser.

Unregistered
    It appears you have an agenda of your own to defame them. A personal gripe? Perhaps you feel insuperior? Otherwise, if your NOT lying, why not call them out to their face about anything they allegedly say? Cause youre a lying, conniving, p#ssy. Notice NO ONE is backing your REPEATED posts? That is besides YOU replying to yourself................You sound an aweful lot like your upset you got passed over so sorry you suck.

Unregistered
    My aren't we upset!! Just a little close to home maybe.

Unregistered
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And you guys wasted your time clicking on this post. Hehaw:-P

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears you have an agenda of your own to defame them. A personal gripe? Perhaps you feel insuperior? Otherwise, if your NOT lying, why not call them out to their face about anything they allegedly say? Cause youre a lying, conniving, p#ssy. Notice NO ONE is backing your REPEATED posts? That is besides YOU replying to yourself................You sound an aweful lot like your upset you got passed over so sorry you suck.
    Hi. You are a ****ing idiot. Thanks for the overwhelming proof in EACH of your posts.
    This one was the best so far.............

Insuperior
    A bullshit word used by ****ing idiots who barely know English. Probably supposed to mean "inferior," but I have no idea why anyone would think "insuperior" is a word.
    My ability to speak correctly is insuperior to yours.

(URBAN DICTIONARY EVEN THINKS YOU'RE AN IDIOT!)

Unregistered
    Wow, so angry. Skip the meds today? Seriously though, no one, and I mean no one, takes these posts seriously. This is one big joke of written absurdities and obscenities. I dont that person felt the need to spell check but I too chuckled. You need to get a life. These posts are juvenile, meaningless, pointless, nonsensical finger pointing. Really man, go get some lube and a life.

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    With just a little investigation you can figure out that it's a small group of officers posting 90% of the hate on this board. The group consists of two sergeants that are extremely close, one sergeant's detective wife, and a couple of crony officers. The one sergeant (a legend in his own mind) wants to get promoted to Lt and his best bud sergeant wants his job when he gets promoted. So who do they think stands in their way of making that happen? In their minds that's the Chief and BD. They figure BD is the Chief's favorite and he's going to promote her to Lt. or maybe he'll promote FS too. In any event you two have to wait you turn because your little boy fan club hasn't gathered the keys to the lieutenant's gate. So their game plan has been to consistently slam, bash, lie about, release internal departmental information, and do what ever it takes to damage both of them. Only problem is the department has no female Lt's. If they don't promote a female I think it could result in an EEOC complaint or a discrimination suit. Maybe next time boys!!!!

It's about time we flipped the rock and see what crawls out.

Unregistered

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, so angry. Skip the meds today? Seriously though, no one, and I mean no one, takes these posts seriously. This is one big joke of written absurdities and obscenities. I dont that person felt the need to spell check but I too chuckled. You need to get a life. These posts are juvenile, meaningless, pointless, nonsensical finger pointing. Really man, go get some lube and a life.
    That deserves a shout out in a form of a hehaw hehaw hehaw to the jackasses out there with no life

Unregistered
    Obviously the poster who is pretending to be a friend of BD and speaking of her promotion turning into a EEOC issue just keeps RE posting to see if he can get a bite for people to talk sh## about her under the guise that its other people. Stalking her incessantly and using other people or electronic devises to do it insane. Youre obviously a jilted lover, or more likely a wanna be lover. Get over it. Get help. Get a life. Youre trying to defame her, but actually making her look like way more competent than you by handling your stalking and obsessive behaviors towards her.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast