Posts that vanish
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Posts that vanish

The whole Tabley post vanished because of this quote

With just a little investigation you can figure out that it's a small group of officers posting 90% of the hate on this board. The group consists of two sergeants that are extremely close, one sergeant's detective wife, and a couple of crony officers. The one sergeant (a legend in his own mind) wants to get promoted to Lt and his best bud sergeant wants his job when he gets promoted. So who do they think stands in their way of making that happen? In their minds that's the Chief and BD. They figure BD is the Chief's favorite and he's going to promote her to Lt. or maybe he'll promote FS too. In any event you two have to wait you turn because your little boy fan club hasn't gathered the keys to the lieutenant's gate. So their game plan has been to consistently slam, bash, lie about, release internal departmental information, and do what ever it takes to damage both of them. Only problem is the department has no female Lt's. If they don't promote a female I think it could result in an EEOC complaint or a discrimination suit. Maybe next time boys!!!!

It must have hit a nerve when it talked about the Chief potentially realizing that these are the haters

Unregistered
    And the MILLION other time you f#cking posted it was what? Your conspiracy therory is a bulls##t way of trying to drum up trouble yourself. We know who you are and as others pointed out your pissed about the Bull trampling right over you......

Unregistered
    OOOH, why so hostile, must be one of the boy,s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The whole Tabley post vanished because of this quote

With just a little investigation you can figure out that it's a small group of officers posting 90% of the hate on this board. The group consists of two sergeants that are extremely close, one sergeant's detective wife, and a couple of crony officers. The one sergeant (a legend in his own mind) wants to get promoted to Lt and his best bud sergeant wants his job when he gets promoted. So who do they think stands in their way of making that happen? In their minds that's the Chief and BD. They figure BD is the Chief's favorite and he's going to promote her to Lt. or maybe he'll promote FS too. In any event you two have to wait you turn because your little boy fan club hasn't gathered the keys to the lieutenant's gate. So their game plan has been to consistently slam, bash, lie about, release internal departmental information, and do what ever it takes to damage both of them. Only problem is the department has no female Lt's. If they don't promote a female I think it could result in an EEOC complaint or a discrimination suit. Maybe next time boys!!!!

It must have hit a nerve when it talked about the Chief potentially realizing that these are the haters
    Hey Chief, way to crowbar in the reason for promoting a 'female' to LT. That 'EEOC' thing you talk about. Yea, if there was ever a paper tiger, it would be, Gosh, Federal Law says I had to promote her guys, I am so sorry!

See, you painted yourself in a corner 'allowing' the LT's to unionize. Because, now that they are Union, ONE person thinks you promoted based on blind-allegiance, as opposed to merit, you are screwed. Oh, and I don't mean just the LT's. I mean ANYONE in the Union, anyone covered under a contract can bring a complaint for biased promotion. Because the female SGT we think you are going to promote- IT AINT GONNA BE BASED ON MERIT. Unless you want to give her Marken's salary too, since he did more Sergeanting for her than she did herself. OOh, I know. When Kathy goes back to the road, since I HAVE NO DOUBT she will be working days, put them two together! I'll even potpone my vacation time to see that train wreck. Slow, slow train wreck indeed.

Bottom line is, you KNOW the 'EEOC' complaint would be turned against you. Didn't think that far ahead, eh? You and Elon Musk are the smartest guys in the room. Keep telling yourself that. Better yet, have you followers say it to you.

Unregistered
    OOOh, another hostile boy!! The law is the law, live with it.

Unregistered
    OOOh, another hostile boy!! The law is the law, live with it.
    We completely agree. The Chief is one hostile boy!

Unregistered
    Hey Chief, way to crowbar in the reason for promoting a 'female' to LT. That 'EEOC' thing you talk about. Yea, if there was ever a paper tiger, it would be, Gosh, Federal Law says I had to promote her guys, I am so sorry!

See, you painted yourself in a corner 'allowing' the LT's to unionize. Because, now that they are Union, ONE person thinks you promoted based on blind-allegiance, as opposed to merit, you are screwed. Oh, and I don't mean just the LT's. I mean ANYONE in the Union, anyone covered under a contract can bring a complaint for biased promotion. Because the female SGT we think you are going to promote- IT AINT GONNA BE BASED ON MERIT. Unless you want to give her Marken's salary too, since he did more Sergeanting for her than she did herself. OOh, I know. When Kathy goes back to the road, since I HAVE NO DOUBT she will be working days, put them two together! I'll even potpone my vacation time to see that train wreck. Slow, slow train wreck indeed.

Bottom line is, you KNOW the 'EEOC' complaint would be turned against you. Didn't think that far ahead, eh? You and Elon Musk are the smartest guys in the room. Keep telling yourself that. Better yet, have you followers say it to you.
    Cronyism, whether it be Brandy or Kathy. Hold your breath.

Unregistered

Oh Yeah

Can I get a hehaw for the Jackass that started this thread

Unregistered

It must have hit a nerve when it talked about the Chief potentially realizing that these are the haters[/QUOTE]

What upsets you is that it is spot on and it takes certain people out of the shadows

Unregistered

Jackass

Can we get a hehaw

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast