Extra Jobs

Thread: Extra Jobs

Unregistered

Extra Jobs

Can an officer in field training work extra jobs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    wouldn't that be a question for your FTO's instead on a BS Forum.. also it should be listed in your SOP's have you looked at them?

Unregistered
    Leoaffairs is for comedy purposes and the malcontents to vent only not real information..

Unregistered
    Given the fact that I'm not an officer nor recruit, just a wife wanting to know more information about it, it really baffles me to know that there are really some dumbasses in this who are not really concerned with actual job related affairs..and no sorry I dednt look at the ****ing SOPs

Unregistered
    Given the fact that I'm not an officer nor recruit, just a wife wanting to know more information about it, it really baffles me to know that there are really some dumbasses in this who are not really concerned with actual job related affairs..and no sorry I dednt look at the ****ing SOPs
    and that's what you get for coming on Leoaffairs.. now now wife.. calm down take some pills and chill out.. This BLOG.. well its not for real so calm down and ask hubby for the SOP's.. !