My names Paul that's between y a ll
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pauly d

My names Paul that's between y a ll

The Paul's in Margate are cray. One points guns at fellow officers. The other puts his gun in the infamous creek sgt. pk haven't you been there, that holster is mc nasty

Unregistered

Who's poaching who?

From Coconut Creek's thread................

Is Margate part of the heart initiative , I think not. Besides there's better times to drop off materials than at midnight with a guy you previously had a relationship with. Unprofessional and despicable. You think someone would learn. Boding wasn't enough. Now Bostic, again.......

Unregistered

You DO NOT want this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought some of learned our lessons last time. SGT C REEK is T R O U B L E

Chaz, at around 1 AM, on February 12th, Sgt. Brandi DelVecchio is off duty and meeting an on-duty Margate officer named Paul Kostic at the Dunkin Donuts in Margate (1500 SR 7). One can only speculate as the to why she is meeting him. At some point a Coconut Creek K-9 officer, named Carl DiBlasi, arrives at the doughnut shop. He did not previously know DelVecchio was there. DelVecchio reportedly exits the shop and asks DiBlasi to bring the dog out (unknown why). DiBlasi agrees and starts the process of removing the dog from the car. At some point the dog breaks free and runs to and attacks an older gentleman, who works at the doughnut shop. The gentleman receives serious injuries and is taken the the hospital.

Unregistered
    I thought some of learned our lessons last time. SGT C REEK is T R O U B L E

Chaz, at around 1 AM, on February 12th, Sgt. Brandi DelVecchio is off duty and meeting an on-duty Margate officer named Paul Kostic at the Dunkin Donuts in Margate (1500 SR 7). One can only speculate as the to why she is meeting him. At some point a Coconut Creek K-9 officer, named Carl DiBlasi, arrives at the doughnut shop. He did not previously know DelVecchio was there. DelVecchio reportedly exits the shop and asks DiBlasi to bring the dog out (unknown why). DiBlasi agrees and starts the process of removing the dog from the car. At some point the dog breaks free and runs to and attacks an older gentleman, who works at the doughnut shop. The gentleman receives serious injuries and is taken the the hospital.
    So does Delvcio want to work with us then?

silly ranbit

Silly rabbit

She does work with us. Lol. Just ask her

Unregistered
    So does Delvcio want to work with us then?
    Yes, she likes to "work" with many agencies, just ask the numerous officers here, creek and Coral Springs. I hear she's talented

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by silly ranbit View Post
    She does work with us. Lol. Just ask her
    http://www.local10.com/news/coconut-...loyee/31345424

Apparently, she DOES work with us!

Two Margate police officers, Sgt. Brandi Delvecchio and Sgt. Paul Kostick, were there. DiBlasi allowed Renzo to move toward the front seat. Delvecchio was petting Renzo when he suddenly lunged at her.

Unregistered

Everyone, stay away

Stay FAR away (as we can) from Coconut Creek. Our Fire guys did nothing wrong, and it look slike now they are trying to screw them in the process of whatever they are doing.

Please stay away!!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/03/03...in-mans-death/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast