Dunkin donuts - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dunkin donuts

Unregistered
    Atleast one of those Sgt's you speak of Larry, maybe both-what the hell do I know- is her bussom buddy, sooooo shut the front door with your cronyism. You know not what you speak of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    atleast one of those sgt's you speak of larry, maybe both-what the hell do i know- is her bussom buddy, sooooo shut the front door with your cronyism. You know not what you speak of.
    laaaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy

Unregistered

Oh no

You are all a bunch of pre-Madonna. Jackasses, that love controversy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    laaaaaaarrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy
    Dont post period.

Dumb

Retrded

Who ever the jack wagon is that would give credence to promoting an inept person to lt based on the possibility of an Eeoc complaint is stupid. If this were the case why doesn't he promote km. she's been a Sgt longer.

If she is promoted it is because of cronyism no other reason. The train wreck doesn't deserve to be a cop much less supervisor.

If any complaint is made it is from the rank and file on that promotion.

Unregistered
    This post is right on the money. It's obvious who has been on this hate campaign and why.

Unregistered
    With just a little investigation you can figure out that it's a small group of officers posting 90% of the hate on this board. The group consists of two sergeants that are extremely close, one sergeant's detective wife, and a couple of crony officers. The one sergeant (a legend in his own mind) wants to get promoted to Lt and his best bud sergeant wants his job when he gets promoted. So who do they think stands in their way of making that happen? In their minds that's the Chief and BD. They figure BD is the Chief's favorite and he's going to promote her to Lt. or maybe he'll promote FS too. In any event you two have to wait you turn because your little boy fan club hasn't gathered the keys to the lieutenant's gate. So their game plan has been to consistently slam, bash, lie about, release internal departmental information, and do what ever it takes to damage both of them. Only problem is the department has no female Lt's. If they don't promote a female I think it could result in an EEOC complaint or a discrimination suit. Maybe next time boys!!!!
    This is the post that is right on point

Unregistered

Nope

It's not on point you Jackass! Can I get a hehaw for this Jackass

Unregistered
    This is the post that is right on point
    Exactly on point ... And that's what scares you.

Unregistered
    Nope, I would agree, not even close to point. Thus his need to repost and then give a pathetic reply when no one answers. Too bad, so sad. Now let commence replying to yourself. You seem bored.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast