Colonel pay VS. Trooper PAY......
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Colonel pay VS. Trooper PAY......

Has anyone ever wondered why the colonel gets paid almost $135,000? Meanwhile a Troopers pay is about $34,000??? Then he basically says stop *****ing about pay and get to work.....? He makes almost 4 times the salary of a regular Trooper. Meanwhile we have Tampa officers make about $83,000 after 10 years while their Chief only makes $156,000....? (Which is less than double their salary). Not even double the slick sleeve officers salary. I think our colonel should be paid comparatively so that maybe he could better understand how low we are paid. If we compare the city of Tampa to us he should only be at $64,500.... I be the would then understand how low we are paid. Just thinking out loud

Unregistered
    Because he has to put up with a bunch of aholes and try to keep them in line, poor guy!

Unregistered
    Thanks colonel, but you will still go down in the history of FHPas the worst and biggest piece of TURD colonel. Enjoy your retirement while the next colonel tries to fixed all your Fu**k ups. It will be like when obama took over after bush.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks colonel, but you will still go down in the history of FHPas the worst and biggest piece of TURD colonel. Enjoy your retirement while the next colonel tries to fixed all your Fu**k ups. It will be like when obama took over after bush.
    With Obama lovers like you on the payroll, this place will never be fixed. You want to be paid for doing nothing.

Unregistered
    With Obama lovers like you on the payroll, this place will never be fixed. You want to be paid for doing nothing.
    With racist rednecks like you, this place will always be a toilet. That's why we don't get paid shit, cause your kind loves trailer parks.

Unregistered
    I never thought of that, but that is interesting. I believe the original poster is right. Maybe he should get a huge paycut....

Unregistered
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    With racist rednecks like you, this place will always be a toilet. That's why we don't get paid shit, cause your kind loves trailer parks.
    Bingooooo!

Unregistered
    Has anyone ever wondered why the colonel gets paid almost $135,000? Meanwhile a Troopers pay is about $34,000??? Then he basically says stop *****ing about pay and get to work.....? He makes almost 4 times the salary of a regular Trooper. Meanwhile we have Tampa officers make about $83,000 after 10 years while their Chief only makes $156,000....? (Which is less than double their salary). Not even double the slick sleeve officers salary. I think our colonel should be paid comparatively so that maybe he could better understand how low we are paid. If we compare the city of Tampa to us he should only be at $64,500.... I be the would then understand how low we are paid. Just thinking out loud
    A 10 year patrolman in Tampa has a base pay around 80k, A Lt, around 110,000.00. So how did you come up with 64K for a colonel?.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast