A letter to Ed Pope - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My Eye on You!

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Eyes.....
    You failed to mention that after the loss in the last election, Mr. Pope tried to get his job back with the FHP. He failed his background and lied on his application. If you need proof contact FHP Ken Watson.
    Guest,

I took your advise a step further and contacted FHP Tallahassee Headquarters.. The high ranking individual that I spoke with seem to have given me a whole different tone then what you are trying get people to believe on this site. First of all, the individual that I spoke with had nothing but good things to say about Former Trooper Ed Pope. Secondly he did mention that if I find out who you are and if Trooper Watson has provided you with the wrong information that you have taken upon yourself to post onto LEO Affairs that I am to provide him with your name along with Trooper Watson so that he can conduct an investigation into this matter.

Sincerely Yours,

My Eyes on You!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2177937]Prummell is doing a great job....are you crazy! He has done nothing for us here at the department. I would vote for Angelini in a heart beat. First of all he would take care of us. He has more experience and leadership then any of the others...and he is a good man with a big heart!

Unregistered
    Do you not remember that he went AWOL during hurricane Charley. That's exactly who I wouldn't want running our county. He ran and didn't let anyone know that he left. Can you say Coward. Plus Angelini can't even spell Angelini.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    At least ed ope has heard of the constitution and has red the constitution and the bil of rights and is runing on stoping the out of control blue line of coruption

Unregistered
    That's a big joke... And with people like you supporting him he doesn't have a chance.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Im doing what i can 2 show charlotte county,florida and the world actually and r government how corupt youre agency is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123