I give up. we really do suck at being a Police Department - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is going on?

I Hear others are on board. Some you would not expect but it's now very obvious why they act the way they do. We really have to stand together when it starts. Many, I'm sure will leave over it. Stand by its going to be rough.

Unregistered
    I wish you cavemen would finally get it through your thick heads: you ARE campus police. It's not about running around the streets trying to arrest the cocaine kingpins, or being a hot shot chasing stolen vehicles, or martial arts fighting drunk rednecks on a domestic violence call. It just is NOT.

You need to be walking the sidewalks and reassuring the students that they are safe and letting them know you are approachable. If they are in student housing smoking drugs or drinking underage, then you handle THAT, not puffing up your chest like a rooster trying to arrest every felon in Florida. You are campus police so own it.

Don't like it? THAN QUIT!!!

Unregistered
    I wish you cavemen would finally get it through your thick heads: you ARE campus police. It's not about running around the streets trying to arrest the cocaine kingpins, or being a hot shot chasing stolen vehicles, or martial arts fighting drunk rednecks on a domestic violence call. It just is NOT.

You need to be walking the sidewalks and reassuring the students that they are safe and letting them know you are approachable. If they are in student housing smoking drugs or drinking underage, then you handle THAT, not puffing up your chest like a rooster trying to arrest every felon in Florida. You are campus police so own it.

Wow aside from being completely random that's a bit emotional isn't it? I think emotions and feelings are one thing we have way too of at the ol' USFPD. Nice use of capital letters though, really hammered home your points.

Unregistered

Very good post, thank you

Unregistered

You may have just described your career, but mine has been a little more robust. How many millimeters did you say yours was?

Unregistered
    You may have just described your career, but mine has been a little more robust. How many millimeters did you say yours was?

That is the typical rebuttal of someone who is unable to disprove the facts of the argument and relies on a personal attack of the messenger in order to deflect the issue.
    How sad that the intellectually bankrupt are amongst us.

Unregistered
    That is the typical rebuttal of someone who is unable to disprove the facts of the argument and relies on a personal attack of the messenger in order to deflect the issue.
    How sad that the intellectually bankrupt are amongst us.
    Yes, how sad that you are among us.

Unregistered
    Yes, how sad that you are among us.

I am willing to bet that you are a Democrat, that's how they argue.(Or not)

Unregistered
    Its Sad how we go at each other and direct a topic about the mismanaged sideshow of a Police Department we work at into personal attacks.

We deserve to Suck

Unregistered
    Its Sad how we go at each other and direct a topic about the mismanaged sideshow of a Police Department we work at into personal attacks.

We deserve to Suck
    You got that right. To add insult to injury the entire world gets to come on here and see how ridiculous we actually are thanks to these dumb asses

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast