Thank you, Chief! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Cnn

Everyone should stop being so rude to each other and band together. The police and not getting any positive news lately. So pray and be viligent

Unregistered

goodbye hood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am another long time resident of the City of Hollywood.

I love the changes that the Chief has made.I feel like I am living in a real city in the United States of America in 2015, instead of in some time warp in the pre civil rights South.

When Chad was Chief, every house on my block was robbed. Now, since Chief Fernandez has taken over, there have not been any robberies. Our home values have gone up and all of those who do not like living in a diverse city can afford to move now.

You would love Baltimore , I love liberals they destroy the state they lived in and then like locust they try to take over the new state and destroy it.

by the way the term "diverse" is code for anti-white....................... every one knows that it is pretty common information.

Unregistered
    "Diverse" does not mean anti-white. It means that all people, white and not, are actual equals. The person thinks that diverse means anti-white is a white person who wants to justify their own racism by insisting that being diverse must mean to be against the whites.

re Baltimore...show me any news story about a white guy being inexplicably killed by black cops who did something dramatic (like shoot him or break his neck) and then answered by saying "gee, we have no idea how this guy ended up dead." Just one.

Unregistered

Diversity

Diversity is an old wooden ship

Unregistered
    Diversity is an old wooden ship
    Racism has always existed at HPD. Still does. Would not be surprised to see what happened in Baltimore happen in Hollywood.

Unregistered

Dumb

If your morale is down, it is because you have a bad attitude.

Crime is down and property values are up. People are out in the evenings all over the city and that is also good for business.

There are many more tourists in the restaurants, stores and on the streets spending money which means more revenue for our city.
    You have to be the dumbest person ok earth!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    You have to be the dumbest person ok earth!!!!!!!!!!
    why would you say that? i've lived and worked in hwd a long time. crime is down, public morale is up, people who live hear actually feel like they can talk to the police without being afraid of getting assaulted or arrested for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123