New Guns - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Guns

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got one of the new weapons. I'll have to say it has the worst trigger feel of any weapon I have ever fired. Hopefully the aftermaket will offer a better designed piece or at least one made out of metal......
    So you purchased a gun, with having never test fired one? It wasn't until you owned it that you discovered that you don't like the trigger. You my friend are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Have they started issuing the new guns at in-service yet?

Unregistered
    So you purchased a gun, with having never test fired one? It wasn't until you owned it that you discovered that you don't like the trigger. You my friend are an idiot.
    It's not like he or she really had a choice. If that deputy wants to carry a secondary gun or is in a plain clothes job outside of SID, he/she will have to buy their own subcompact FN crappy trigger or not.

Unregistered
    [You really are an idiot. Pay, really are you taking in to account the now 11% as high as 23% they pay out of each check for their retirement? I did nt think so. Morale at TPD is no better, than it is here. Seriously other than get on here and *****, what else do you do keyboard tough guy.. ]

Hey loser! I left HCSO twenty one years ago to work at TPD. I read this board to keep up with the agency and usually don't post but I have to now because your are ignorant and do not know what you are talking about. I have never paid 23% into my pension. Right now I am paying 11.4% and some years only paid 1.4%. While yes we do have our problems, they are no where near the extent that you guys have and never heard anyone say that they were going to leave. Get a grip and get some facts before you try to talk bad about another agency. I don't even recall the guy saying anything about TPD so obviously you have a problem. The real problem was, you couldn't get hired there and couldn't come if you tried. I respoect the retired deputy as he has been there and knows what he is talking about. So go shine your shoes and keep drinking the Kool AID becuase you probably just got out of the brain washinbg SOT training.

Unregistered
    [You really are an idiot. Pay, really are you taking in to account the now 11% as high as 23% they pay out of each check for their retirement? I did nt think so. Morale at TPD is no better, than it is here. Seriously other than get on here and *****, what else do you do keyboard tough guy.. ]

Hey loser! I left HCSO twenty one years ago to work at TPD. I read this board to keep up with the agency and usually don't post but I have to now because your are ignorant and do not know what you are talking about. I have never paid 23% into my pension. Right now I am paying 11.4% and some years only paid 1.4%. While yes we do have our problems, they are no where near the extent that you guys have and never heard anyone say that they were going to leave. Get a grip and get some facts before you try to talk bad about another agency. I don't even recall the guy saying anything about TPD so obviously you have a problem. The real problem was, you couldn't get hired there and couldn't come if you tried. I respoect the retired deputy as he has been there and knows what he is talking about. So go shine your shoes and keep drinking the Kool AID becuase you probably just got out of the brain washinbg SOT training.

No one cares blue boy, learn how to spell. Now go put your body cam on boy.

Unregistered
    Joe, Is that you?

Joe, Is that you?
    ..................no...................

Unregistered
    My inquiry was to guest, not to you Average Joe. The is someone named Joe that use to work at HCSO about 21 years ago that hired with TPD. I was wondering if the comments were from him, sounds like something he would say, just say'in, Hi Joe!

hope you find him.......

Unregistered
    My inquiry was to guest, not to you Average Joe. The is someone named Joe that use to work at HCSO about 21 years ago that hired with TPD. I was wondering if the comments were from him, sounds like something he would say, just say'in, Hi Joe!

Oh u mean lazy Joe, yep, he still over there complaining bout TPD tho

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast