Loxahatchee Lube and Six More Weeks of Winter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Chief cook and bottle washers, that's about it. Ron, with all the posts you've place, your one sad lonely old man. It's all good, you need a outlet to be a azz.. You know when your idol Trump talks about dreamers. I think you confused him, on that topic?? I think it was you, he was referring to, as THE dreamer, not the one wanting to come to this Country. Was that you, we saw cooking lunch at Miami High?? Glad your chasing your dream of running your own kitchen. At your most favorite place in Florida. Except, it was a disappointment, seeing you opening bags of precooked chicken tenders to serve. Come on where's all that Navy greatness you brag about?? Oh, just a wee-bit of advice, if I may????? You music selection, you have picked of the 70's disco music. Wouldn't be my first choice for that crowd.. However, you did play the part well!! Dressed in your lime-green old leisure suit..... Keep up the good work!!

Unregistered
    If Loxahatchee Lube sees the shadow from his 2019 Rolls Royce Convertible cast upon his cabana at the Breakers, next Sunday, February 2nd, the 49ers will win by 10+ points.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12